What team will we see next season?

AndyBM

Craig Noone from Cardiff would be a good option on the left wing.

If we're going to look to the future Curtis Nelson at Plymouth Argyle would be worth a punt. Came through the Stoke academy and has played 200+ league games already and he's only 22. He's a centre back.

I don't see the likes of Traore, Ayew, Gil, Gana staying so I do hope we have given serious thoughts to replacements.

• Like 1

Just now, dakid007 said:

Would it surprise you if they didn't ?

Yes it would majorly. Good luck selling season tickets to undecided fans.

How on earth would you spin...come and watch us in the championship....with the same losers who got us relegated and have won about 5 home games in the last 5 years.

I'm not saying sell everyone as we'll have to keep some around as cover and squad players, indeed a few will still be starting week in week out like Hutton but relegation requires a fresh start and 4-5 new players.

Who knows maybe the club will finally be sold...a lot can happen in the summer months and then you'll get plenty of new signings.

• Like 1

Yes it would majorly. Good luck selling season tickets to undecided fans.

How on earth would you spin...come and watch us in the championship....with the same losers who got us relegated and have won about 5 home games in the last 5 years.

I'm not saying sell everyone as we'll have to keep some around as cover and squad players, indeed a few will still be starting week in week out like Hutton but relegation requires a fresh start and 4-5 new players.

Who knows maybe the club will finally be sold...a lot can happen in the summer months and then you'll get plenty of new signings.

Even if the club is sold we won't get anyone in the summer to get excited about

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

I'd get rid of them all 

Get rid of the lot of them complete and utter shitters

We had a good go last summer...Given, Lowton, Baker, Vlaar, Cissokho, Cleverley, D*lph, Weimann,Benteke, Bent was a fair old clear out last summer which hasn't ended well.

To me it's all about identifying the areas needed to excel at championship level and signing players to reflect that. That to me means pace, power and leadership. Sign 3-4 players who can offer those things and maybe some of the existing players will look a little better.

We're gona need a lot of new players. As quite a few are snaking their way out.

Richards.lescott. Amavi. Traore. Veretout. Gana. Ayew and hopefully shabby

Confidence will be just as importance as the actual players.

Well we have a £27 million loss to make up for, so that'll be the new players flogged - then we'll have buttons to pay for our new championship winning first 11. Looks like it'll be a long stop in the second division for us.

I wouldn't mind seeing a team of:

Marshall

Okore  M.Keane  Clark/Baker

De laet                                    Amavi

Gardner      Gana

Grealish

Gestede        Ayew

Subs:

Steer, Hutton/Cissokho, Baker, Westwood, Gil, Adama, Bamford

A mix of championship players and good potential. Make Gardner captain and clark/baker vice captain

If it's been suggested already apologies, but if there's any chance at all of getting him, I'd bring back Gareth Barry for one last season. Make him captain and play him along side Gary Gardner.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

If it's been suggested already apologies, but if there's any chance at all of getting him, I'd bring back Gareth Barry for one last season. Make him captain and play him along side Gary Gardner.

Gary Lineker as manager