Which side do you want to see stay up?

JuanPabloAngel

Which side do you want to see stay up?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which side do you want to see stay up?

• Naarwich
    • Baggies
    • Palace
    • Southampton

I'm going with Palace. I think Dowie's done a great job.

Don't want the Baggies to stay up because they screwed us over twice this season and their fans are thick. Don't want Southampton to stay up because of Rupert Lowe. Norwich because of Delia Smith.

I'd have said the Baggies if it hadn't been for the fact that Robson is their manager

I'll go for S'ton as its an away game I can make with a good excuse (want to go and seee your Dad dear?)

I'm going with Palace. I think Dowie's done a great job.

Don't want the Baggies to stay up because they screwed us over twice this season and their fans are thick. Don't want Southampton to stay up because of Rupert Lowe. Norwich because of Delia Smith.

I pretty much agree with all of that.

And my housemate is a Norwich fan, and he's a total cock

The one we can get the most points off no to be honest i would like to see the saints old harry is a sound bloke and i like to watch him twitch on the touchline.

Anyone but Palace, and thats simply because their ground is the biggest bastard to get to in England. But i do like Dowie. However, i feel his long term future is very much in the Premiership. Away from the Eagles.

Southampton - I want to go down because I like to see at least one promoted club stay up, also I'm still bitter about the way they went after us re. Beattie.

Palace - penalties have kept them up, Ian Dowie is ugly, AJ is bald, and an ex blues, and always scores against us, and they took 4 points off us. Down please.

WBA - that late late late equaliser pissed me off. Some people say "the more derbies the better", not me, because we're shit at them. Down

That leaves Norwich - I went to the away game and they're a pleasant little club (in a patronising way), and I enjoyed the journey out into the middle of nowhere, plus Worthington seems like a nice bloke, plus it really would be the great escape (screw Albion). Maybe they can prove that nice guys don't always finish last?

So, Norwich.

Been to Norwich a couple times and enjoyed it immensley there, very friendly club, fans who are passionate and plays good football.

Added to that - Delia Smith, a faan who became chairman and whether she looked stupid or not in her 'lets be having you ' speech she seemed to spark them into possibly surviving.

she alone deserves to stay up and I think they will.

Been to Norwich a couple times and enjoyed it immensley there, very friendly club, fans who are passionate and plays good football.

Added to that - Delia Smith, a faan who became chairman and whether she looked stupid or not in her 'lets be having you ' speech she seemed to spark them into possibly surviving.

she alone deserves to stay up and I think they will.

I have changed my mind, I want Saints to go down, Norwich to stay up!

Lesh be 'avin u!

Â