Your England Euro 2016 squad

VillaChris

Yes I like this Austria generation aswell.

They remind me a bit of Wales actually, plenty of good players through the team but lack that quality striker, Aranutovic can give it a go but he's better in one of the three positions off the main striker and someone like Marco Janko is in his 30s now and was recently playing in the Australian league.

12 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Hype job team, put them all together and they will not deliver as a unit. They also really lack top quality fire power up front at international level, none of their established strikers have a good record.

Don't know they have a good crop of players but need their creative players De Bruyne and Hazard to be on top form if they are going to get to the semi's or better. 

On 21/02/2016 at 12:01, Dr_Pangloss said:

Austria are OK. 

I mean, teams have more of a chance to progress further these days, the tournament will be at its lowest standard ever, given they have allowed a plethora of shit teams to participate, all in the name of money. 

Who are you counting in this 'plethora of shit teams'? Given that were it still 16 teams the likes of Northern Ireland, Slovakia, Albania, Romania, Iceland and Wales would more than likely have qualified anyway.

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Who are you counting in this 'plethora of shit teams'? Given that were it still 16 teams the likes of Northern Ireland, Slovakia, Albania, Romania, Iceland and Wales would more than likely have qualified anyway.

and Netherlands didnt 

Â