• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Jets
    • Giants
    • Dolphins
    • Jaguars
    • Saints
    • Other

The Jags are signing Malik Jackson for $15m p/y. 

The Giants allegedly never had serious interest, and with the apparent depth at DT in this years draft, I don't blame Jerry for it.

JPP coming back to the Giants, too. 1 year deal after turning down more money elsewhere.

Edited by abdomlahor

10 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

The Jags are signing Malik Jackson for $15m p/y. 

With Fowler coming back (if healthy) and this signing, the Jags have a rather tasty upgrade on their D for next season. Enjoy @Brumerican , He wrecks havoc on the line

13 hours ago, Tegis said:

With Fowler coming back (if healthy) and this signing, the Jags have a rather tasty upgrade on their D for next season. Enjoy @Brumerican , He wrecks havoc on the line

I imagine we will get one of Bosa/Ramsey/Jack too .  The Jags D will be unrecognisable next season. Still need major help with the back 4 though. Hopefully we target Sean Smith .

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Irvin to Raiders . Nice little rebuild going on there that should worry Denver.

And KC aren't loosing their good players either. AFCW will be a hornets nest

7 hours ago, Milfner said:

Ivory is a weird one a year after taking Yeldon in the second round, no?

Janoris Jenkins to the Giants though. Woof

Yeldon is our only NFL worthy back and after watching the league's  RB's drop like flies last season I think Ivory is good insurance . Yeldon will still be the main guy though and with Brandon Linder back at RG our running game will be a lot better hopefully . 

Yeldon is our only NFL worthy back and after watching the league's  RB's drop like flies last season I think Ivory is good insurance . Yeldon will still be the main guy though and with Brandon Linder back at RG our running game will be a lot better hopefully . 

I can't imagine you're paying a running back $6m a year to be second choice. It's just an odd one, rather have gone for Lamar Miller or Doug Martin, especially given Ivory's age.

Right on cue...Martin stays with the Bucs (5 years, $35m) and the Jags land another big name in free agency...our punter Brad Nortman. Good job we signed the ridiculously named Swayze Waters from the CFL a few weeks back...

8 hours ago, Milfner said:

Ivory is a weird one a year after taking Yeldon in the second round, no?

Janoris Jenkins to the Giants though. Woof

On more than Sherman though

39 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Right on cue...Martin stays with the Bucs (5 years, $35m) and the Jags land another big name in free agency...our punter Brad Nortman. Good job we signed the ridiculously named Swayze Waters from the CFL a few weeks back...

Jags have to overpay and Ivory is fragile . I think he is OK with a lighter load IMO.