• Colts
    • Ravens
    • Jets
    • Giants
    • Dolphins
    • Jaguars
    • Saints
    • Other

I'd love to join in with the Rams bashing, I really would. 

But, we could go 14 games straight winning by 50+ points in each and still lose both games against the Rams. 

Every **** season. 

Edited by StefanAVFC

• 2 weeks later...

One moreso for our NFC East brethren :lol:

The Dallas Cowboys. Saving lives ... kinda.

Mutual hatred of the Cowboys helps police officer talk suicidal man out of jumping off bridge

Lots of things can bring humanity together. And now we can credit a hatred of the Dallas Cowboys with saving a man's life.

According to a report from The State in Columbia, S.C., a Columbia officer helped talk a suicidal man out of jumping off a bridge by bonding with him over their shared hatred of the Cowboys early Saturday morning.

In footage from his body camera, Officer Michael Blackmore can be seen talking to a man crying and saying he no longer wants to live. The officer tried to calm the man in a handful of ways before finding the right approach with football.

Eventually the man said "I hate Dallas," cluing the officer in.

The officer found out the man was a Washington fan and went with that angle.

"I'll see you sometime next week one day and say ,'How about those Redskins?' I'm definitely gonna pull for them when they play Dallas because I hate Dallas," the officer said.

Blackmore and another officer were able to help the man get down from the edge of the bridge soon after that.

• Like 1

Dallas Police Department has officially concluded its investigation, and the conclusion is that Aqib Talib was not a victim of aggravated assault, as the police report originally stated in June, but that he shot himself.

The inconsistency of one Roger Goodell will make this interesting. You never know what might happen with him as judge, jury, and executioner.

How can an offence containing Odell Beckham Jr, Sterling Shepard, Victor Cruz and two elite offensive linemen be so horrible? I think deep down every Giants fan knows the answer. I don't like saying it, but Eli has been diabolical so far, save for the opener. 

Yeah, he's had no running game, but some of his throws have been cringeworthy. The type of stuff I'd expect from a rookie.

Edited by abdomlahor