Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

4 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

If the FA gave us the opportunity to forfeit the rest of the reason I would take it in a heartbeat. put us out of our misery

yeah but other teams wont because they be worried about missing out on potential goal difference ;)

• Like 1

The total lack of fight in this club is the what worries me the most, foreign owner, foreign manager, foreign players  all have no interest or inclination to run through walls for this club. We all thought doug was bad but this lot are in a league of there own, the fans are this clubs only asset, everything else is just disgraceful .  

Absolutely disgraceful 'performance'. This wasn't Barcelona we were playing, this was an average Liverpool team that tore us to pieces. The club should think long and hard about refunding the ticket money for anyone who was unfortunate enough to turn up today to watch that abortion

As for the players, I would say currently, I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire. Shit, money grabbing charlatans. 

Sorry but the fans didn't show much fight either. They were apathetic from the start which transmitted itself onto the pitch. Suppose can't blame them but singing 5 minutes from the end ironically is hardly something the be proud of. Singing from the start might be a better option next time.

1 hour ago, poitier said:

Absolute disgrace. The only player that doesn't deserve to forfeit his wages is Gana, I wouldn't be bothered if the rest of them never played for us again.

He was and is as abysmal as the rest of them

Â