Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

Just got a message from our kid who insanely stayed til the end.

There is no cider in the Holte Suite...and that's all he drinks. They can't even get that right...and apparently they ran out of programmes as well.

What a bag of shit club we've got.

will fans please stop attending games. It's the only serious protest that can be made.

Yea, seems ridiculous complaining about the mess Lerner has created while still lining his pockets by sitting in the cold watching shit for 90 minutes.

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just got a message from our kid who insanely stayed til the end.

There is no cider in the Holte Suite...and that's all he drinks. They can't even get that right...and apparently they ran out of programmes as well.

What a bag of shit club we've got.

To think about how excited we all were when Lerner first got here.

Any flavor pie we wanted we could have.

Any overpriced overpaid English journeyman MON could have.

It's such a car-crash. Criminal mismanagement.

• Like 1

Missed the Norwich game last week as I was on holiday, got back last night and could not be arsed to either ring a mate to go today on my son's ST as he is away at Uni or go on my own. All in all very pleased I did not bother. I can't see me going again this season TBH. It's just far too depressing. I wonder how many other season ticket holders feel the same way?

• Like 2

Just now, Harry said:

Missed the Norwich game last week as I was on holiday, got back last night and could not be arsed to either ring a mate to go today on my son's ST as he is away at Uni or go on my own. All in all very pleased I did not bother. I can't see me going again this season TBH. It's just far too depressing. I wonder how many other season ticket holders feel the same way?

After today? A **** shitload.

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

One here. I haven't been since before Christmas and I can't see me bothering again 

• Like 1

Â