Chinese football

Villaphan04

Good career for Mikel but always amazed he managed to stay at Chelsea that long. Never seemed to offer anything that other players couldn't do better IMO

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

one for the shit player good CV club

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Chelsea being Chelsea'd.

and forcing me to do emergency surgery to my FF team in the midst of this! 

But its absolutely insane, Mr. Roman must not be a happy bunny.. even for £80m. 

9 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

I've no idea how Costa's temper is going to work out over there. I imagine they aren't going to be as good as Willian/Hazard/etc and he manages to get pissed off with any ball that isn't perfect.

when you get 30 million a year I am sure you find ways ;)

I wish i was a professional footballer and was offered to play in China. Its better than winning the lottery.

Football is going money bonkers, If its not bad enough there are players on 200k a week !!!!

Raving bonkers.

5 hours ago, imavillan said:

I wish i was a professional footballer and was offered to play in China. Its better than winning the lottery.

Football is going money bonkers, If its not bad enough there are players on 200k a week !!!!

Raving bonkers.

Being a footballer nowadays anyway is like winning the lottery! 

China is just the icing on the cake!

Edited by Xela

On 1/14/2017 at 07:40, Genie said:

Is there anywhere to watch Chinese football? I'm really interested to see how a combination of foreign superstars and shite local players works in practice.

Living in Australia our teams play the Chinese teams in the Asian version of the Champions League. 

I went along when my local side, Sydney FC played Shandong Luneng in the knockout rounds. Sydney were a much better 'team', the Chinese players were truly dire, but Shandong had two strikers from South America who were heads and shoulders better than anyone on the pitch. It was pretty frustrating to watch their game plan to lump the ball up to the front two who would then make something happen. Unfortunately they ended up going through on the away goals rule.  

Â