Keinan Davis

a-k

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Probably the most intelligent striker we have brought through the youth team in my lifetime.

For me he has it all, he has the all round game intelligence of a 30 year old.

...just needs to learn how to finish.

So he doesn't have it all? But he's there or thereabouts.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it was really good management by Smith today bringing on Davis and Lansbury.

I 5really like Davis, if you could combine his ability to hold the ball up, with Tammys obvious goal scoring prowess, you would have some player.

Davis never lets you down

Big strong boy. If he had a tiny bit more pace he'd be immense - as it is, he's blummin' good.

He was unlucky not to get a goal today and it's good to see him in the frame. The best thing for me is that when he came on we didn't miss a beat - he's clever and he can hold the ball up and bring people into play - I'm not sure he'll ever score twenty a season, but he'll play in teams that win games and his team mates will love him.

deserves a start imo, have him and El Ghazi out wide, or if Abraham needs a rest, give Davis a run out.

I really rate this guy, he needs some work and development on the killer instinct, but hes a seriously skillful and talented player imo.

There were a couple of Beast moments from him today where he just bullied defenders off the ball.  Echoes off Benteke power play. There is something in there waiting to be unleashed I think.

Superb when he came on but defo needs to work more off the ball.

I'm a big fan, got excited when he came on and he didn't disappoint, the goal(s) still wasn't there but it will come if he keeps getting into those positions and works on his composure a bit. 

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I don’t think he has the skill set to play wide 

would say he has any more or less skill sets to play wide than Kodjia, and he has played there numerous times.

But ye, ideally he would play up front, depends on how tired Abraham is, at the very least would like to see him have a few cameo's towards the end of the season, i can see him being a good player for us next season, all being well.

Â