Keinan Davis

a-k

12 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think RHM is a better goalscorer and finisher but Davis is better at hold up play and working the channels, I didn't phrase it very well, probably still haven't :)

Might good idea work together as 442 to balanced each other as they did in u23. 

But cant see this happening as we can't changing the winning formation and team. 

Your are clearly phrase might i didnt read proper. Sound good and hope he (rhm)  play more in senior to developing better but is he still in injury list? 

10 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Played together for Under 23's i think. Reports i have seen is they look good as a duo in the games played together!

Davis is a big lad, can get some speed going pushing a wheelchair on the break!

1 minute ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Might good idea work together as 442 to balanced each other as they did in u23. 

But cant see this happening as we can't changing the winning formation and team. 

Your are clearly phrase might i didnt read proper. Sound good and hope he (rhm)  play more in senior to developing better but is he still in injury list? 

I think you are correct, it is good to have you back, I haven't seen you post for a while

• Thanks 1

find 3 of list in there which good players, rest i not sure about them..

Giuseppe Rossi - good for secondary striker but we not need him yet we can use him false 9 to make snodgrass and amobah more goals, also he can goals for himself, i don't believe he will come to us.

Marouane Chamakh - this is possible better chance come to us, he is really good target-man, he failed make his name in English league, villa might good move for him to make short term to fix his reputation and make better move new club? he is bit same as davis yet first touch of his weakling point, yet aerial threat he is threat - but his problem is movement in box, he is easy to read to man-marking. short term he is might usefully to make rest Davis.

Mirko Vucinic - he is really good player but cant see he move to us because we in championship and his talent might wastefully under bruce, his attuites is question marks. i doesn't want see players is influence negative.

Cheick Diabaté - good shout but he not in this website yet according wiki he is free agent. he is better option that chamakh, so hope we make move him for 1 months contract as "trial" if he did well that we offer extending to end of season. if he did well that he can make offer him extending again. if he has dual -french passport which he is been in France more that 5 years so he is EU so should be fine to make move him useless he hold solo mali passport meant will hard get work permit for him unfortunate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
back to a topic about Davis cos this thread about him.

my big concern for Davis is he play near every games and he is get tired and December is very busy month, if he is jaded or injury by overdo play games and training. that is will create more problem, get free agency is seem good idea for short term fix. 

hope bruce see this problem and risk assessment, and make move to protect Davis.

if Davis is injury by pull hamstring or exhausting/jaded to make him mental down not to focus which he need refresh and recharging, which can affect his perform for us as he been on and off form, which actually problem is tiredness.

these type problem get back into team as RHM is get recover soon and might challenge his position, and in janaury transfer window open, and we will get loan and transfer so would put him down to peak. We need kept Davis playing regular to experience in this level (championship) ready to next level premiership in next season or future.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

find 3 of list in there which good players, rest i not sure about them..

Giuseppe Rossi - good for secondary striker but we not need him yet we can use him false 9 to make snodgrass and amobah more goals, also he can goals for himself, i don't believe he will come to us.

Marouane Chamakh - this is possible better chance come to us, he is really good target-man, he failed make his name in English league, villa might good move for him to make short term to fix his reputation and make better move new club? he is bit same as davis yet first touch of his weakling point, yet aerial threat he is threat - but his problem is movement in box, he is easy to read to man-marking. short term he is might usefully to make rest Davis.

Mirko Vucinic - he is really good player but cant see he move to us because we in championship and his talent might wastefully under bruce, his attuites is question marks. i doesn't want see players is influence negative.

Cheick Diabaté - good shout but he not in this website yet according wiki he is free agent. he is better option that chamakh, so hope we make move him for 1 months contract as "trial" if he did well that we offer extending to end of season. if he did well that he can make offer him extending again. if he has dual -french passport which he is been in France more that 5 years so he is EU so should be fine to make move him useless he hold solo mali passport meant will hard get work permit for him unfortunate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
back to a topic about Davis cos this thread about him.

my big concern for Davis is he play near every games and he is get tired and December is very busy month, if he is jaded or injury by overdo play games and training. that is will create more problem, get free agency is seem good idea for short term fix. 

hope bruce see this problem and risk assessment, and make move to protect Davis.

if Davis is injury by pull hamstring or exhausting/jaded to make him mental down not to focus which he need refresh and recharging, which can affect his perform for us as he been on and off form, which actually problem is tiredness.

these type problem get back into team as RHM is get recover soon and might challenge his position, and in janaury transfer window open, and we will get loan and transfer so would put him down to peak. We need kept Davis playing regular to experience in this level (championship) ready to next level premiership in next season or future.

Giuseppe Rossi has been injured for 7 straight years or so now. He'll just fill another place in the treatment room should he come her, or anywhere else.

Sadly he's had his at one point very promising career ruined by injuries.

13 minutes ago, sne said:

Giuseppe Rossi has been injured for 7 straight years or so now. He'll just fill another place in the treatment room should he come her, or anywhere else.

Sadly he's had his at one point very promising career ruined by injuries.

such shames see that happens, 7 straight years row that explain why no clubs pick him up cos he is injury prone. 

2 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

such shames see that happens, 7 straight years row that explain why no clubs pick him up cos he is injury prone. 

Yeah, since the 11/12 season he has 1141 days out injured, and counting...

Edit: According to transfermarkt

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How often have Davis and RHM played together for the U23's?

Hasn't RHM been injured for most of the time since Davis got here?

They've played quite a few times for the u23s, they link up well, this notion that RHM is a sicknote is false

53 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

They've played quite a few times for the u23s, they link up well, this notion that RHM is a sicknote is false

Just checked - whilst RHM hasn't been available this season, they did play together 12 times last season, scoring nine goals between them for the reserves. I thought RHM had been injured for more of last season than he was. It feels like he's been out for a long time.

7 hours ago, sne said:

Would they work together?

Sounds like they should complement each other.

I'll start with the caveat that i haven't watched much of RHM. But on paper Davis and Hogan complement each other perfectly, but Bruce has played them both together for about half hour. 

With that in mind, I very much doubt we will see a front 2 of Davis a d RHM this season. 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I'll start with the caveat that i haven't watched much of RHM. But on paper Davis and Hogan complement each other perfectly, but Bruce has played them both together for about half hour. 

With that in mind, I very much doubt we will see a front 2 of Davis a d RHM this season. 

He played Davis & Hogan together for whole 90 against S Wednesday early in November. We played 442 and they carved us open. I'm not saying they couldn't work together in the right formation against the right team but neither had a good game that day.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

He played Davis & Hogan together for whole 90 against S Wednesday early in November. We played 442 and they carved us open. I'm not saying they couldn't work together in the right formation against the right team but neither had a good game that day.

That was a weird game. It felt like one of those games where everything went wrong that could go wrong. I'd be interested to see Davis + Hogan another time. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

That was a weird game. It felt like one of those games where everything went wrong that could go wrong. I'd be interested to see Davis + Hogan another time. 

Indeed, I proper felt sorry for Hogan because I knew he would get a belting by alot of fans for what he really had no control over.

He has had horrendous luck here so far.

That was the worst possible game he could have come in.

• Like 1

Davis' forte for now might be hold up play, but I suspect (hope? B)) that when he finally gets the goal he so damn well deserves, we might see a prime example of the good, old ketchup bottle effect.

Edited by Gompedyret

Â