Keinan Davis

a-k

2 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Agree. But we are more likely to find a buyer for Davis than Wesley I reckon. Just because we paid so much for him. A loan for Wesley would help nobody imho.

West Ham managed to get 20M for Haller which i thought looked out of depth in England.

If we could get anywhere near that for Wesley it would be unbelievable business.

• Like 1

I think he will surprise a lot of people and do very well in the championship. We'd be doing the right thing by him by allowing him to leave and get game time.

Edited by useless
  • Like 3

Not sure Stoke would be the right move.......Stoke are a bit.......agricultural.....

He needs a club that like to play, create a lot of chances and have some possession ideally......

KD seems a really likeable character hopefully it will eventually turn out to be a permanent deal , seriously won’t make it where we are heading or probably not even prem level 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Not sure Stoke would be the right move.......Stoke are a bit.......agricultural.....

He needs a club that like to play, create a lot of chances and have some possession ideally......

I think Stoke suits him down to the ground.

Although aerial balls aren't his best quality, holding up a long ball and bullying defenders definitely is. If Davis doesn't succeed at Stoke I don't know any other clubs that he would succeed at.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I think Stoke suits him down to the ground.

Although aerial balls aren't his best quality, holding up a long ball and bullying defenders definitely is. If Davis doesn't succeed at Stoke I don't know any other clubs that he would succeed at.

Burnley.

58 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I know Stoke played this way under Pulis and got quite a defensive reputation but..

They still play that way?

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Man City? 

• Haha 1

Â