Keinan Davis

a-k

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

That passage really summed Kienan up, clever run and he just bulldozes Lindelof out of the way (reminded me of that time Benteke just smashed Smalling up) but why oh why dosen't he shoot?! By then Wan Bissaka was already closing in on Ollie so it was a bit of a pointless pass.

Very frustrating, not convinced he'll start on Thursday either.

I think he has to play on Thursday who else will? Wesley isn’t fit enough and seemed to be playing in midfield when he came on, on his chance yes agree it was fantastic play expected him to be more confident having scored his first premier league goal.

20 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

In before he bags a hatrick, has an amazing game, and still only makes the bench against Everton.

How does he score a hatrick in a game that he’s only on the bench all game for? 😉

edit: I think you meant Palace

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

He wasn't great, but not remotely as bad as some people like to overreact to.

Had nothing to work with, still were involved. 

Our midfield was shocking mind. When your go to playmaker is Barkley, no wonder Davis didn't score. 

• Like 2

Didn't see enough I'm afraid to suggest he's capable of starting 5-10 prem matches next season if Ollie is out injured say for two months.

Odd good moment like the driving run at the end we know he's capable of but ultimately his link up play and general decision making is miles off Ollie's level and that became obvious when we got counter attacks going and some 4 on 3s and the moves just fizzled out.

We certainly will be needing to sign another forward in this window.

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

This is the problem when you only use 11 players 2/3 of a season.

When injuries start to pile up your benchplayers won't be matchfit.

FINALLY! A new angle! You've been slacking.

I like this one.

All the best with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Â