Keinan Davis

a-k

Just now, PaulC said:

Made a difference. Must start next game 

I didn't watch it, but he has ALWAYS made a difference. That's why I've had so many discussion on him here. He absolutely ALWAYS is a handful. He tends to always be involved in creating or having a major chance in the box. His finishing is clearly lacking a bit of quality and confidence, but the lad has so much about him. I never understood the criticism.

• Like 3

He's just got to be given a start.  80 minutes of flaccid humdrum forward play, Davis gets 10 minutes and looks like prime 1970's Acton Man with a big **** dollop of GI Joe's Kungfu Grip.

Once again single handedly completely turned the game on its head. 

Didn't make a huge impression in his only lengthy chance against probably the best team in the world. 

I want to see him against someone he might actually have a chance against. 

I reckon now he's broken his duck an avelanch of goals will follow.  Going to be a whole lot of people tucking into dustbin lid sized humble pie on here in the next few weeks. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I didn't watch it, but he has ALWAYS made a difference. That's why I've had so many discussion on him here. He absolutely ALWAYS is a handful. He tends to always be involved in creating or having a major chance in the box. His finishing is clearly lacking a bit of quality and confidence, but the lad has so much about him. I never understood the criticism.

Didn't make a difference against Citeh tbf.

We had about 15 % of the ball though

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â