Keinan Davis

a-k

People always talk shite about him. I've always liked him. 

I dare say every single time we play the ball on him, something dangerous happens. He's so strong and he's absolutely excellent and bringing in team mates in dangerous space. 

Want to see more of him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

I dare say every single time we play the ball on him, something dangerous happens. He's so strong and he's absolutely excellent and bringing in team mates in dangerous space. 

Want to see more of him. 

Serious question, in place of who?

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Want to see more of him. 

I agree with this.

He had a few good passages of play tonight when he managed to get onto the ball.

I would like us to see us use him more in games.

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Front three of Jack - Davis - Watkins for next game please. 

No No No GIF

No way you move Watkins out wide.  You don’t move your goalscorer out wide!

• Like 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

If anything we'd be less overrun. Watkins tracks back far better than Traore.

So, essentially swapping Watkins for Barclay and Davis for Watkins? I think I’d rather keep Traore on and have him and Watkins switch, as traore can sometimes actually score.

interesting though.

21 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Want to see more of him. 

I really don't. What I'd like to see is us release him or loan him out and help his career. He will never become our leading striker or even cover in the long term. As the squad grows places become far more valuable. My comments have nothing to do with tonight. Just a general view. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

I really don't. What I'd like to see is us release him or loan him out and help his career. He will never become our leading striker or even cover in the long term. As the squad grows places become far more valuable. My comments have nothing to do with tonight. Just a general view. 

this up here GIF by Chord Overstreet

47 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You get into training nice and early tomorrow lad so you can kick down gaffers door.

If he isn't going to give you half hour at 1-0 down against one of the worst sides ever then you might aswell sort yourself out a move.

I honestly don't think he's that bothered otherwise he'd have been doing that for last 2-3 transfer windows to get his career going.

I think he knows this is as good as it will get in his career, squad player at top half prem club.

So happy to just be quiet and take the contract offers when they come.

He is a  nice lad but why is he still floating around the match day team?

Why didn't we buy another forward in January and loan him out to a Championship club in January?

He has no future at the club, that is clear. He has had numerous chances but he is not good enough to play at the level we all want Villa to be in.

• Like 1

I think you need to be football blind not to see what he offers. We looked clueless without Grealish for 80 min. Davis comes on and we instantly have 3 big chances from his work.

We need that presence from time to time. Today I'd thrown him on at the second they went down to 10 men.

You could see from the moon we had nothing. Deano is awful at advantage play management. We always look absolutely shite against 10 men.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You get into training nice and early tomorrow lad so you can kick down gaffers door

He tried but he kept missing the gaffers door!

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Haha 2

Â