Keinan Davis

a-k

Very glad he scored, that will do the world of good for his confidence.

Before the restart there were reports of him being amazing in training, unplayable, started the first games and looked good, unlucky not to score, then it was like his confidence got shot when he fired blank and looked very bleak towards the end of the season. 

Still have some hope that he can come good!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Very glad he scored, that will do the world of good for his confidence.

Before the restart there were reports of him being amazing in training, unplayable, started the first games and looked good, unlucky not to score, then it was like his confidence got shot when he fired blank and looked very bleak towards the end of the season. 

Still have some hope that he can come good!

It must be confidence. If he is running through goal there in the PL with the same time and space....does he score?

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

It must be confidence. If he is running through goal there in the PL with the same time and space....does he score?

It looks so easy for him to run past players.

He is build like a damn tank

If this guy could finish he wouldn't be playing for this club.

Brilliant he has finally scored now I hope he goes onto believe in himself a heck of alot more because that is all he is missing in his game, goals and most if not all of us do believe he has the ability.

Come on Davis now start your goal Mongering. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Brilliant he has finally scored now I hope he goes onto believe in himself a heck of alot more because that is all he is missing in his game, goals and most if not all of us do believe he has the ability.

Come on Davis now start your goal Mongering. 

To be fair he did score in the early stages of the cup last season too

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

To be fair he did score in the early stages of the cup last season too

I dont remember but it's been such a long time and he is one player who I always feel bad for because hes such a fantastic player yet when hes in front of goal ready to grab one it never quite works out for him does it??

I hope that the start of good things to come for him.

24 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They had a 17 year old league 1 keeper in goal, that's a lot different to running through on goal against a Prem keeper.

18 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Delighted for him. Terry and Smith were beaming about it as well :)

I wonder if he is an absolutely lethal finisher in training and they were just bemused that he finally did something in a real game.  He definitely has 90% of the attributes he needs.  I pray he gets some composure and kicks on from here. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The reality is if he starts scoring regularly He will be our first  choice centre forward Because that is all that is missing from the perfect centre forward

I do t think he will be first choice, he will have to contend with Watkins, but those two competing would be absolutely awsome, would give Smith headache up front for once. I mean Davis even has Samatta and Wesley to contend with and at any point one or both of those could also start firing up, who knows but the thought of it all is a nice dream.

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

I have said this before, but if that shot against Arsenal went in I think the attitude towards him would be much different.

That was coming from the left though. If I remember correctly, and he used his left foot. What’s clear is that as a fan base we all want him to succeed. There is no agenda (ahem @nick76) or bias for him to fail. He’s a real handful, just needs to add a few goals. 

Â