Keinan Davis

a-k

5 minutes ago, LoughboroughLion said:

Great FIFA player

Did he win? I had calendar notifications popping up about the daft FIFA match when trying to work this afternoon. I hope he didn’t break his controller half way through and have to call it a day. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Did he win? I had calendar notifications popping up about the daft FIFA match when trying to work this afternoon. I hope he didn’t break his controller half way through and have to call it a day. 

He looked really useful and could probably go all the way but suffered severe thumb strain and is now out for 18 months. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

6-1. We're going to win the league!

35 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Because nobody who works a 9-5 has time to play video games yet alone get good at them...

When you got kids and wife which a lot of footballers have it get's trickier to find time.

I've only played FIFA once. Seven or eight pints beyond my optimum spatial awareness. I have a vague memory of being Man City and losing 12-0 to my friend's Derby County. Think I fell asleep in my kebab after that. That said... I think this e-football stuff might be good for Keinan. The long lay-off has – surely – allowed his hamstring to heal, while John McGinn named him as the club's strongest man in his earlier match (expressing surprise that the FIFA stats put Wesley's physical strength above Keinan's). Any public / media interaction is also surely good for someone who is obviously very shy. I haven't watched this 8-1 quarter-final win that @Nabby mentioned yet. But good on the lad.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Kinda felt a bit bad for the opponent.

Easy to see what Keinan spends his time on when injured...

I know. Spending his free time playing games. Disgraceful.

Should be building hospitals and feeding the homeless like I do.

• Haha 3

Â