Keinan Davis

a-k

3 minutes ago, Nabby said:

If it was due to a clash with another player more likely an impact injury than a strain ...fingers crossed

Blimey, i didn't think there was contact in Under 23's.

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got to be **** kidding me.

He is our very own Sturridge ffs.

Technically, Sturridge was ours once! Can only hope Keinan gets anywhere close to Sturridge at his peak, think he has a much better mentality tbf, if only he can stay fit!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

We **** it up in the summer and have barely fixed it in jan. 

We signed 2 strikers. The window only closed 3 days ago, surely you haven't forgot already?

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Reporter from the Mail now sayin occurred after he took a shot that hit the post .same leg kept him out for 3 months ..doesn't look good 

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Yeah and why is Chris Brunt who went in on him playing in the U23’s? He’s about 46. It is worrying how easily he gets injured, it’s getting concerning for his career now 

The problem when you're lacking in match fitness and coming back from injury is that you're more likely to pick up new injuries. It's frustrating but it is what it is. Hopefully now we have 2 new strikers he doesn't have to be rushed back and can properly recover. 

• Like 2

Seems like he's picking up injurys at a faster rate, it's a damn shame that's what it is for player and club. It must be stressful for the guy mentally  knowing in his head he was ready to come back but his body just said nope. 

Wonder if the club at some point will sit Davis down and say look (the rate in which your picking injurys up are increasing) and that we as a club are concerned about this and think you should maybe call it a day on your career. I mean I'm no doctor and I certainly don't know the point in which clubs usually call it a day with a player and there injurys, is there a threshold? 

Davis isn't a scorer, that doesn't mean everything, he does however run his ass off and seems to cause opposition problems and out of all the strikers we've had since Tammy, Davis is probably the closest we've had that resembles Tammy.

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Seems like he's picking up injurys at a faster rate, it's a damn shame that's what it is for player and club. It must be stressful for the guy mentally  knowing in his head he was ready to come back but his body just said nope. 

Wonder if the club at some point will sit Davis down and say look (the rate in which your picking injurys up are increasing) and that we as a club are concerned about this and think you should maybe call it a day on your career. I mean I'm no doctor and I certainly don't know the point in which clubs usually call it a day with a player and there injurys, is there a threshold? 

Davis isn't a scorer, that doesn't mean everything, he does however run his ass off and seems to cause opposition problems and out of all the strikers we've had since Tammy, Davis is probably the closest we've had that resembles Tammy.

I'm no doctor either, but the club probably aren't gonna give up on him so long as he's on the books.  If he's still super injury prone, we might cut our losses with him by not giving him another contract but Davis will probably end up joining a lower-league club and try to find success there instead of retiring. Its not that he's permanently unable to play properly after all like Richards and his knee was for example. He's recovering and showing that he can still play when he's healthy, its just he gets a hurt a lot.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

He did it stretching to hit a shot that the keeper palmed onto a post. He had a bit of a feel of the back of his thigh and called it a day. Didn't look too bad, but did look like a hamstring. The week off will hopefully cover it.

Hopefully being cautious.

11 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

He ain't that good.

I think you are being unfair to Davis here, he has come from non-league. His first touch, awareness and ability to bring others in to play is the best in our squad. If he was a better finisher, he’d be at a better club than us but that’s not to say he is a bad finisher, not by any means 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1

Â