Keinan Davis

a-k

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

As much of a fan as i am of him he isn't gonna save our season.

It's the defending that is letting us down this season. We have the worst defensive record along with Norwich.

Unless that improves we are likely to go down.

Kinda agree, but the positive he brings is that he can keep the ball up at the opposition end, cause problems and layoffs, which will hopefully help leave our defence in less panic, and at worst help us score more than them!

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Kinda agree, but the positive he brings is that he can keep the ball up at the opposition end, cause problems and layoffs, which will hopefully help leave our defence in less panic, and at worst help us score more than them!

Maybe. It's different starting games vs coming off the bench but the positive signs are there.

Again goals haven't been an issue for us all season. We're fine in that department. Smith and the coaching staff have to show they can organize a defence or it's looking grim for us.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Skruff said:

I'll be disappointed if he doesnt line up with Samatta from start next match 

I agree he has to start, was such a handful for defenders when he came on but I don't think Smith will have the bottle to start two striker against spurs though, will just play for the point. 

3 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

I agree he has to start, was such a handful for defenders when he came on but I don't think Smith will have the bottle to start two striker against spurs though, will just play for the point. 

So starting one striker, something he has done for every game this season now all of a sudden means he is playing for the point? 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So starting one striker, something he has done for every game this season now all of a sudden means he is playing for the point? 🤦🏽‍♂️

You can play with 1 striker and set up differently, I'm saying he will play for a draw against spurs not that playing 1 striker means going  for a draw everytime. 

9 hours ago, villalad21 said:

As much of a fan as i am of him he isn't gonna save our season.

It's the defending that is letting us down this season. We have the worst defensive record along with Norwich.

Unless that improves we are likely to go down.

And sadly, it not just confined to the back 4......the team can't defend.

A  Fit Keinan would help.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Yes. I've pointed it out many times.

The formation was never the problem to begin with.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Yes. I've pointed it out many times.

The formation was never the problem to begin with.

And I agree.........but when you have what you have in terms of personnel, you have to load the areas of weakness.

2 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Did we play Drinkwater in the U23s to help build his fitness earlier too? And if no, any obvious reason why? We can field some over-age players right?

He didn’t play on Saturday as he had a knock, so can’t see why we’d risk that in an u23 game

Â