Keinan Davis

a-k

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’d considering starting him Saturday. He looks very sharp. It’s a must win for Bournemouth so they will have to come at us leaving plenty of space for pacey counter attacks. 

Ermmmm but Davis couldn’t hit a barn door...sit on the bench for 90 minutes please

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Good return to the first team, I remain convinced that one goal could be lift off for Davis.

All the attributes are there for all to see.

Totally agree, his first touch is especially good. I can see him becoming a really good player we just need him to bag a few and let the confidence fly. 

• Confused 1

Not many players come back from a 2-month hamstring lay-off looking faster, stronger and sharper than they did before the injury. Keinan somehow managed to. The bloke was shedding tears of frustration when he limped off against Wolves – appears to have thrown all of that frustration into his rehab. Bang up to speed from the moment he came on and played a big part in us getting over the line last night. Absolutely delighted for him. 

Edited by Five Ken McNaughts
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He deserves a run of games.

Never really been given the chance under Smith.

Yeah Smith should have benched Abraham last season and played Davis this season when he was out injured.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah Smith should have benched Abraham last season and played Davis this season when he was out injured.

He could have put faith in Davis at the start of the season.

Davis is a better player than Wesley imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's not been fit!

Been widely reported that Deano rates him highly.

I do too.....I like Davis, just been crucified by injury.....he is the best in the club at holding the ball up.

hope the lad has an injury free run...to gain some momentum.

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

No manager in the world is going to put a (almost) club record signing on the bench for Keinan Davis.

If you spend that amount on a striker he is going to start games. I think we overspent on Wesley but that is a separate issue.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

That the same golden opinion making machine with such classics as Smith is out of his depth and shit and Nyland shouldn't start as he's shite? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

Totally agree, his first touch is especially good. I can see him becoming a really good player we just need him to bag a few and let the confidence fly. 

That’s the problem, he has no history of this at lower levels so why people now think at this level is beyond me.  Back up striker at best!

Â