Keinan Davis

a-k

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Since it's being mentioned, does anyone even know where McCormack is?

Does he even train?

Is he that horrendous or was the bridge/gate passed too far?

I've been wondering the same thing for a while now. I wonder if he is even training with the team? 

• Like 2

Bruce's last interview on Ross gave me the impression he will never play again for us while Bruce is manager. McCormack REALLY pissed off Steve Bruce. It must have been pretty bad because I have never seen Bruce have that attitude before about any player.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Since it's being mentioned, does anyone even know where McCormack is?

Does he even train?

Is he that horrendous or was the bridge/gate passed too far?

Things are extremely quiet. Maybe he's somewhere off the grid like rehab?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

Where's he disappeared to? He's not even playing for the U21s. I really like him as a player. He's a hundred times more effective in his own game than Hogan is in his. 

I'll grant you that....I have doubts about both, but one is young enough to do something about it.

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

My friend plays a few rounds of golf with Ross and lets put it this way he likes a few pints. Hardly what you'd expect from a professional athlete.

so did Pongo Waring.....and Andy Gray wasn't scared of it.

I know its different times, but its about scoring.....I guess he could get away with a lot if he was doing the business.

However, It seems Steve being a reasonable guy has washed his hands of him, I would guess he has crossed the line with Bruce.

45 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

My friend plays a few rounds of golf with Ross and lets put it this way he likes a few pints. Hardly what you'd expect from a professional athlete.

Sorry, is it McCormack who is on the piss, or Davis? I'm confused. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yes strange one. Plenty of teams with 7 subs now put 3 strikers on the bench so can't be there's no room particularly as we don't have any wingers on the bench with Green also AWOL.

I wouldn’t want 3 strikers on the bench - 2 is enough , although Davis offers so,etching more physical and should be one of those 2 

20 hours ago, Eastie said:

I wouldn’t want 3 strikers on the bench - 2 is enough , although Davis offers so,etching more physical and should be one of those 2 

Don't forget that having Samba on the bench is also like having a 3rd striker ;)

• Haha 1

Â