Keinan Davis

a-k

Who do we have at the club that can help him with the attack coaching to make sure he develops into a Drogba rather than a mere Heskey.

He needs to develop his finishing and play inside the box so he doesn't fizzle out like our other attacking talents.

He's a real talent, but that only get's you that far. The club needs to make sure he has all the help he needs.

34 minutes ago, sne said:

Who do we have at the club that can help him with the attack coaching to make sure he develops into a Drogba rather than a mere Heskey.

He needs to develop his finishing and play inside the box so he doesn't fizzle out like our other attacking talents.

He's a real talent, but that only get's you that far. The club needs to make sure he has all the help he needs.

Good idea, 

Wonder if we can ask Terry do favour to ask Drogba come there to mentor Davis, maybe rhm and youth academy ie knibb and Mooney. 

Or ask j.p. angel or saunder, carew, yorkes, withes. someone who use play for us to mentor him or them*

I think it is important have mentor to help development as experienced plus advice and points how to finish. Also in our attack session coach with mentor observed to better understanding to finisher and demonstrate too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Good idea, 

Wonder if we can ask Terry do favour to ask Drogba come there to mentor Davis, maybe rhm and youth academy ie knibb and Mooney. 

Or ask j.p. angel or saunder, carew, yorkes, withes. someone who use play for us to mentor him or them*

I think it is important have mentor to help development as experienced plus advice and points how to finish. Also in our attack session coach with mentor observed to better understanding to finisher and demonstrate too. 

I've mentioned many times that I'd like Luc Nilis to come in a coach the strikers.

He has that role at PSV Eindhoven currently so might be tricky to lure him away thou.

Luc is one of my all time favorite players and I almost cried when he got injured for us.

Love to have him back, maybe Olof can hire him when he becomes our manager :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sne said:

I've mentioned many times that I'd like Luc Nilis to come in a coach the strikers.

He has that role at PSV Eindhoven currently so might be tricky to lure him away thou.

Luc is one of my all time favorite players and I almost cried when he got injured for us.

What might have been?......what bit i seen has been lasting.

tragic for us and him.

• Like 2

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think Hepburn-Murphy is better

I never see him in action yet, hopefully see him player but I bet he opposite k.d. Is. But he will fit in our winning line up and he would make impact as Davis? 

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Luc nilis were my favorite too it is shame r.wright broke his legs to force early retires i was devastating too as he play under us which could be potentially to champions once again. 

he is out and we back to square one. 

Yeh it would be hard to get him as his love psv as it is make his big name in there.. 

• Like 1

I think Keinan would get more joy, playing on the shoulder of the last man, he would get more reward for his toils Imo.

I think they all know that.

However, I'm sure he is playing to orders and helping to bring the midfield in by playing slightly deeper.

I think a bit of his personal development is being sacrificed for the good of the team.

He'll be ok.

• Like 1

He is starting to tire which was inevitable but December is a huge month in terms of the amount of fixtures and as far as I can remember he is our only fit striker at the moment, even Samba is needed at centre back ;)

Bruce might have to scour the free agency to give somebody a 1 month contract to cover him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He is starting to tire which was inevitable but December is a huge month in terms of the amount of fixtures and as far as I can remember he is our only fit striker at the moment, even Samba is needed at centre back ;)

Bruce might have to scour the free agency to give somebody a 1 month contract to cover him

Didier Drogba it is then!

He has 9 in 13 for Phoenix and they have a break until March...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Is there list who free agency players on website? I would like to nosey see list. 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Sturm&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

I'm no expert, but I don't see anyone particularly likely from that list. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

I never see him in action yet, hopefully see him player but I bet he opposite k.d. Is. But he will fit in our winning line up and he would make impact as Davis? 

Luc nilis were my favorite too it is shame r.wright broke his legs to force early retires i was devastating too as he play under us which could be potentially to champions once again. 

he is out and we back to square one. 

Yeh it would be hard to get him as his love psv as it is make his big name in there.. 

I think RHM is a better goalscorer and finisher but Davis is better at hold up play and working the channels, I didn't phrase it very well, probably still haven't :)

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Cheick Diabaté would be perfect!!

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think RHM is a better goalscorer and finisher but Davis is better at hold up play and working the channels, I didn't phrase it very well, probably still haven't :)

Would they work together?

Sounds like they should complement each other.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Would they work together?

Sounds like they should complement each other.

Played together for Under 23's i think. Reports i have seen is they look good as a duo in the games played together!

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thanks for lead me to this website i go look at it now. 

• Like 1

Â