Keinan Davis

a-k

13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In my opinion, he's not a goalscorer, he's great at bringing others in to play though 

His finishing needs work that's for sure. As some have said he is more of a heskey too me and that's a very handy striker to have in your ranks

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In my opinion, he's not a goalscorer, he's great at bringing others in to play though 

He doesn't look like one alright from the little I've seen of him. Not a natural finisher at all. 

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

He doesn't look like one alright from the little I've seen of him. Not a natural finisher at all. 

Did you see his first goal for the Villa v Barnsley? Unearthed a real gem. Delighted with the new contract. If he keeps on working hard he has a bright future in the game. 

22 hours ago, villa89 said:

The problem with that is.....its expected.

Holding the ball up or leading the line is all very noble......but the position requires goals.

There are many styles of playing up front......but goals is what is expected.

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

Holding the ball up or leading the line is all very noble......but the position requires goals.

Agreed as per

40 minutes ago, TRO said:

How has you know who -  got away with it for so very long? 

Sorry not intended as a criticism of you TRO moreover to the many who try to defend him.

As for Davis - if he keeps his head down and is prepared to work hard which I feel sure he will do -  I think like others have said he has a potentially bright future in the game with international honours as a carrot for him imo 

He's a young Emile Heskey, without the rollerskates.

I agree that he needs to add more goals to his game, but I think that'll come.  He came close against those tramps from Duddeston, and again in the Preston match.  To be fair he should've buried one of his chances at Deepdale, but I think he only needs a lucky break to see him go on a bit of a run.

He's wise beyond his years, though.  He's an intriguing talent for us.

On 11/16/2017 at 21:10, Dave J said:

How has you know who -  got away with it for so very long? 

Sorry not intended as a criticism of you TRO moreover to the many who try to defend him.

As for Davis - if he keeps his head down and is prepared to work hard which I feel sure he will do -  I think like others have said he has a potentially bright future in the game with international honours as a carrot for him imo 

How as who got away with it for so long?

22 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

He's a young Emile Heskey, without the rollerskates.

I agree that he needs to add more goals to his game, but I think that'll come.  He came close against those tramps from Duddeston, and again in the Preston match.  To be fair he should've buried one of his chances at Deepdale, but I think he only needs a lucky break to see him go on a bit of a run.

He's wise beyond his years, though.  He's an intriguing talent for us.

Quite agree 

Â