Keinan Davis

a-k

• 4 months later...

He's signed a new 2 year deal at the football club, it's on the OS, he's a fabulous young talent, he's 18 years old, born on 13 Feb 1998. He's got great first touch and some silky skills, he's a one off in that sense :) to be perfectly honest, he is brilliant, I'll look forward to seeing how he develops at this football club

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He's signed a new 2 year deal at the football club, it's on the OS, he's a fabulous young talent, he's 18 years old, born on 13 Feb 1998. He's got great first touch and some silky skills, he's a one off in that sense :) to be perfectly honest, he is brilliant, I'll look forward to seeing how he develops at this football club

The SGC kiss of death :(

Joking aside, speaking to some of the youth coaches in the summer they were all commenting on how good he is. They said his progress when he first joined was ridiculous, then plateaued but that he'd also never trained more than three times per week OR had a proper pre-season.

I really hope he makes it.  Would be quite the story for him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

The SGC kiss of death :(

Joking aside, speaking to some of the youth coaches in the summer they were all commenting on how good he is. They said his progress when he first joined was ridiculous, then plateaued but that he'd also never trained more than three times per week OR had a proper pre-season.

I really hope he makes it.  Would be quite the story for him.

That old chestnut, it never gets old, it really doesn't (no sarcasm)

He is a great talent, I don't know how our football club found him at Biggleswade Town but we managed it and thank God we did. His first touch, close control and silky skills are great to witness, now we need to RHM up and then Easah Suliman and then Niall Mason. We need to look after these kids, they're the best I've seen

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Junxs said:

So this is the guy on our bench today, hope he gets a few minutes under his belt..

We can hope. Perhaps just to remind RHM that loyalty gets opportunities.

I like the looks of him, puts himself about even if he doesn't appear an obvious goal scorer.
Though what do I know, I've only seen him a few times, impossible to know.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

18 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Did he even touch the ball?

Three times I think.

Once a slightly loose pass which still made his target.
Another when he took a touch and made a simple pass.
Can't remember the third.

Kept his shape rather than getting involved out of his position. This was the case when defending too.

• Like 1

Â