RBS Six Nations 2016

theboyangel

Agree about Mike Brown. He does all the right things when it comes to beating a man (or two) but can rarely pick a pass...

Genuine comment on the match report on the Guardian:

"Let it be known this is probably the least well-deserved grand slam in 5/6 Nations history. Wales DID NOT lose to "England", they lost to the clock. In fact, since it was clearly the clock and not "England" that did for Wales last week it could be argued this is not a grand slam at all, so "England" should be stripped of the trophy and probably their 6 Nations title too"

Who knew that games of rugby were limited to 80 minutes eh?

Hopefully that's actually textbook trolling from somebody who's spent more than 5 minutes in Wales! Their bitterness is almost as enjoyable as the victory itself!

• Like 3

Oh and it's a small and pretty pointless moan but Eddie Butler really can **** off now. His pretentious pre-game monologues where he talks absolute shit are becoming unintentionally hilarious now and the guy can barely contain his contempt for England. A bit of impartiality please, BBC.

• Like 2

Brian Moore gets a lot of stick because he is so vociferous. But ultimately, he calls things as they are. I can't ever recall him showing any bias. He is just as likely to slate England as he is to praise them, and vice-versa with the opposition. It helps that he's also so eloquent. The voice of the Six Nations IMO. 

Edited by JB
Drunken typo.
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2016 at 00:19, JB said:

It's been an all dayer but I've started to level off now :). I do find him thoroughly engaging and eloquent, though. 

Not only eloquent, but a handsome chap too................;)

article-0-0027775700000258-422_306x465.j

I noticed that. He always seems to do it, though. He quite often picks England to lose as well. In fact I can't remember the last time he said that they would beat Wales. Perhaps he's afraid of being accused of bias. 

46 minutes ago, JB said:

I noticed that. He always seems to do it, though. He quite often picks England to lose as well. In fact I can't remember the last time he said that they would beat Wales. Perhaps he's afraid of being accused of bias. 

I can kinda understand the not wanting to be accused of bias thing (it's nonsense but can understand the worry), but am really suprised by the five Irish players. They did not have a good tournament, he also only picked two Welsh players. 

Â