Weekends football 5/7Feb/Midweek football 9/10 Feb

andykeenan

27 minutes ago, Rodders said:

leicester winning the title would be amazing for football. Come on! I mean they'll never repeat it next season if they do do it but who cares. Must be great to be a fan of theirs right now

On the one hand, I don't want to see a midlands club (other than Villa) win anything. However on the other, seeing a team other than the Chelsea-City-United hegemony win is a great thing, so I actually wouldn't mind seeing Leicester win the league. 

The reason I'm not that excited about it happening is simply down to the fact that I couldn't give much of a shit about the premier league. Although Leicester winning will be a giant **** you to the Premier League and everything it stands for. 

44 minutes ago, Zatman said:

after treating him shoddily I think Pellegrini has downed tools for rest of the season

Ahhhh stupid phone only letting me type only in quote box...

Im confused by your comment....(somehow I'm typing outside box now..don't want to risk deleting) are you saying because pellegrini anmounment he's not doing his best? If so (I am confused by it)....  Please explain every other fail to win back to back games since October...been a common theme of city this season

P.s sorry for spelling mistakes.  Literally WOAT phone to type on

Edited by gharperr

19 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

On the one hand, I don't want to see a midlands club (other than Villa) win anything. However on the other, seeing a team other than the Chelsea-City-United hegemony win is a great thing, so I actually wouldn't mind seeing Leicester win the league. 

The reason I'm not that excited about it happening is simply down to the fact that I couldn't give much of a shit about the premier league. Although Leicester winning will be a giant **** you to the Premier League and everything it stands for. 

im sure the powers that be will find a way to screw them over. maybe a 10 point deduction for not spending too much money

Â