Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW25

Chewie

:excl: Not familiar with the Pastebin format? Read these instructions before you post :excl:

The Pastebin solution seems to be working great, despite it being a slightly longer way for you guys to paste them in. We'll be sticking with this until further notice.

-- How to post a prediction --

1. Copy my prediction from below (including my name).
  2. Only copy from my post, DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER POSTERS.
  3. :excl: Open Pastebin.com, and paste my prediction into the text box. :excl:
    1. Edit the scores + your name (don't close the Pastebin page yet, you'll need to submit it).
    2. DO NOT post my prediction straight into VT and edit the scores. Make sure you use Pastebin.com
    3. You DO NOT need to signup or change any of the dropdown boxes on the Pastebin page.
  4. Change my name (Chewie) into your name EXACTLY as it appears in VT. It is CaSeSeNsItIvE!
  5. Delete ONLY the numerical scores and then replace them with your own.
  6. DO NOT...
    1. DO NOT change the team names.
    2. DO NOT add any other text into the prediction itself.
    3. DO NOT replace the hyphen with your own weird version.
    4. DO NOT add or remove spacing.
  7. The format should be TeamA 0-0 TeamB - that's TeamA[Space]Score[Hyphen]Score[Space]TeamB
  8. :excl: Now that your prediction is edited (in Pastebin), you need to hit [Submit] and paste your prediction from there into the VT editor. :excl:
    1. Make sure that you post the prediction AND the Pastebin URL (e.g http://pastebin.com/K7S8rU49).
    2. :excl: People are STILL messing up the format and then not pasting the Pastebin URL. Follow this step, it is not difficult! :excl:
    3. See my example below as to how your post should look.

-- Here is my prediction, copy and paste the below (minus the URL), then edit your name and the scores only --

Chewie
ManCity 3-2 Leicester
Villa 0-1 Norwich
Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland
Newcastle 1-1 WestBrom
Spurs 3-0 Watford
Stoke 1-2 Everton
Swansea 1-1 Palace
Southampton 1-2 WestHam
Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal
Chelsea 1-1 ManUtd

http://pastebin.com/K7S8rU49

-- This ends the instructions for posting a prediction, you can skip the below if you don't care about the leader board --

sqaglbi.png

Well, Maqroll comes out on top with BOF'ster proving that taking your time to actually do the predictions works. Poor old Rodders is back at the bottom after spunking all his prediction juice in his previous 2 cracking game weeks.

r7l8ZqC.png

And we have a new leader at the top of the overall table, Daniel has managed to chip away at andykeenan to go 3 points ahead after being 8+ behind. BOF'ster jumps up a decent number of places after his decent gameweek.

Bets were posted in last weeks thread, both lost. I'll make the usual £2.00 bets using two predictions of my choosing before the matches start (the predictor will take 20% if they come out a winner), prediction entries close at kick off of the first game on Saturday.

Good Luck!

Edited by Chewie

BOF
ManCity 3-1 Leicester
Villa 1-1 Norwich
Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland
Newcastle 3-1 WestBrom
Spurs 2-0 Watford
Stoke 0-0 Everton
Swansea 1-0 Palace
Southampton 2-1 WestHam
Bournemouth 1-2 Arsenal
Chelsea 2-2 ManUtd

Keyblade
ManCity 3-1 Leicester
Villa 1-1 Norwich
Liverpool 3-1 Sunderland
Newcastle 0-0 WestBrom
Spurs 2-1 Watford
Stoke 0-0 Everton
Swansea 2-0 Palace
Southampton 2-2 WestHam
Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal
Chelsea 2-2 ManUtd

http://pastebin.com/9FjahVM5

@Chewie, while I missed the last GW, I noticed I didn't come up in the leaderboard for the previous week which I definitely took part in.

Edited by Keyblade

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

@Chewie, while I missed the last GW, I noticed I didn't come up in the leaderboard for the previous week which I definitely took part in.

Sorry mate, which gameweek do you think i missed you out of? As in, the gameweek which your prediction was in, not the gameweek that i posted the actual leaderboard.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Will go back and confirm, but I played GW 23 and didn't show up in the leaderboard for GW 24...which I didn't play.

Okie dokie, i was going to update this thread with the leaderboard during this Man City v Leicester game, so i'll correct your missing week too whilst i am at it.

• Like 1

The original post has been updated with the leaderboard.

@Keyblade: Sorry about missing you off in GW23, but cheers for letting me know. That week's individual board looks like this...

3lxwKde.png

.. with you score of course being applied into the overall leaderboard pasted in the op.

Edited by Chewie

Â