Ratings & Reactions: West Ham v Villa

limpid

1st goal was offside as the West Ham player interfered with Cissokho's marking.

However, Ayew is the main reason we lost this game but it was good to see the rest of the lads put a real shift in.

Post-match conference from Garde highlights that he has been shafted by the club. Can't see him being here at the end of the season.

EDIT - Rio Ferdinand is such a thick ****.

Edited by jacketspuds
  • Like 1

No complaints about the manager or the ten who finished - they mostly gave their all and were the better team early doors. Ayew may be our most gifted player but if the club sacked him tomorrow then I'd applaud them for doing so. A totally selfish act that showed no consideration for his team or our club and I would seriously question his attitude after that.

54 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

1st goal was offside as the West Ham player interfered with Cissokho's marking.

However, Ayew is the main reason we lost this game but it was good to see the rest of the lads put a real shift in.

Post-match conference from Garde highlights that he has been shafted by the club. Can't see him being here at the end of the season.

EDIT - Rio Ferdinand is such a thick ****.

He is not the first manager to be shafted by the club. It is a recurring theme since the day MON left.

Defence was good, as it has been for the last month. 

We invited pressure on ourselves when we down to 10 men, as we didn't have out ball. I would have brought Sinclair on Gil, and had him and Bacuna trying to join Gabby, but more than anything else I would have put Gabby right on the shoulder of the last defender so they had to keep at least 2 defenders back. As it was, James Collins was running into our box for crosses thoughout the second half, as we had no chance of a counter attack.

Our approach with 10 men was as frustrating as the reason we were down to 10 men.

I also thought Gana was excellent, after his howler on Saturday.

Edited by GeordieVillan