limpid

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I feel for Remi and all the fans who go week in week out. im certainly glad i dont have the time or money to go home and away week in week out anymore. Its bad enough watching it from home. Hats off to you lads it must be f*****g depressing!

• Like 1

problem for us is apart from continuously shooting ourselves in the foot at every thing we do at the club.

we turn every game in to a training session for the opposition.

I feel sorry for Remi, Bunn, Richards, Okore, Lescott, Cissohko, Bacuna (should have left freekicks to Vertout), Gana, Vertout & Gil Gil (he's not a defender),

Ayew - Sorry that he lost it

Gabby - Not fit - Not effective

Shame on RL SH & TF 

I don't think Garde should do Lerner any favours and stay. I really dislike Lerner. It's not as if if he doesn't get the asking for the club, he'll be stuck for cash. He'll still have millions. Millions. That he didn't earn at all. 

1 minute ago, Gary Thomas said:

This one is all on Ayew I'm afraid - gave us no chance

Respectfully disagree. Yes it was an f-ing stupid thing to do by a bloke who is massively frustrated and, presumably, an idiot.

However, West Ham are not a good footballing team and with some positivity created by a few targeted and well-selected signings, this fame would've been different. Can't imagine the team talk before the kick off. 

Ayew's behaviour is a symptom not the cause of this particular f-up.

• Like 1