Amusing Gifs Thread 2016 NSFW

limpid

I've had to remove the old thread. One of the advertisers just sent takedown notices for a bunch of images in it. Also, most of the links are broken especially from the early pages.

Please make sure that you've read what the guidelines say about acceptable images (particularly the link to Google).

NSFW does not mean "anything goes" It just means think about what you're doing if you open this at work.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, limpid said:

I've had to remove the old thread. One of the advertisers just sent takedown notices for a bunch of images in it. Also, most of the links are broken especially from the early pages.

Please make sure that you've read what the guidelines say about acceptable images (particularly the link to Google).

NSFW does not mean "anything goes" It just means think about what you're doing if you open this at work.

a link to the guidelines would be helpful too. i looked around and couldnt find them. i post alot of garbage so i probably need to read it properly :)

7 hours ago, tomaspg said:

a link to the guidelines would be helpful too. i looked around and couldnt find them. i post alot of garbage so i probably need to read it properly :)

In addition to the one in the "browse" menu on every page? :) 

Yep, techno viking, the longer version on youtube is still worth a watch once in a while.

**this is not a pop at rules Limpid and the mods (shit band) have to constantly try and watch for, just an observation:

The techno viking gif is, I think, completely ok with the rules you can see by following the links. But it's a bloke with more skin than clothing showing and doing a bit of a dance. I suspect, that if that was a female, in a bikini top, so therefore more covered / less skin then it would not be acceptable to some advertisers.

Not the fault of VT, just fascinating, the world we live in.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep, techno viking, the longer version on youtube is still worth a watch once in a while.

**this is not a pop at rules Limpid and the mods (shit band) have to constantly try and watch for, just an observation:

The techno viking gif is, I think, completely ok with the rules you can see by following the links. But it's a bloke with more skin than clothing showing and doing a bit of a dance. I suspect, that if that was a female, in a bikini top, so therefore more covered / less skin then it would not be acceptable to some advertisers.

Not the fault of VT, just fascinating, the world we live in.

I think a lot of the detection is done by automated processes. The fleshy bits being so hard to pick out against the background in that image mean that I suspect that the bots wouldn't pick up a person in that image male or female. A bikini top might actually easier to detect than a topless picture.

Please let this be the last post on the subject in this topic. Start a new topic if you want to discuss it. I think people know that I'd rather move the site to a subscription model and remove the ads.