Pre-Match Thread

BOF

Ok, last time I checked we were still in the Premier League (just), also last time I checked it was still mathematically possible to still be in the Premier League next season (just). So while there is still a chance for us to do this I will still be screaming my lungs out supporting the PLAYERS and MANAGER in trying to pull off this great escape. Yes the board/owner are seriously **** us over and appear to have given up hope, and yes there hasnt been many performances to give us hope as fans this season but without hope we are as good as the board in giving up on this squad of players.

Lets get behind the 11 out on the pitch tonight, whoever they may be and roar them on to 3 points. We are ASTON VILLA and as a group of fans we shouldn't give up on the hope of us getting out of this. We can protest against/argue with the board as much as we like in the summer but until that fat lady sings we as fans need to go out fighting and show the world that we may have some group of muppets running the joint but we will back our team to the very end.

Lets do this. 100% effort. 100% until the death. We are ASTON VILLA. WE CAN STAY UP!!!! #GreatEscape

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chrissmith921 said:

2-0 Villa.

We hit them twice on the break, they batter us for 90 minutes but get nothing.

Then we lose to Norwich on Saturday when we could close the gap to a 2 game deficit

- The Villa way

The result to Norwich being 3-2 to them with us 2-0 up with 5 minutes to go?

20 minutes ago, sparky said:

Ok, last time I checked we were still in the Premier League (just), also last time I checked it was still mathematically possible to still be in the Premier League next season (just). So while there is still a chance for us to do this I will still be screaming my lungs out supporting the PLAYERS and MANAGER in trying to pull off this great escape. Yes the board/owner are seriously **** us over and appear to have given up hope, and yes there hasnt been many performances to give us hope as fans this season but without hope we are as good as the board in giving up on this squad of players.

Lets get behind the 11 out on the pitch tonight, whoever they may be and roar them on to 3 points. We are ASTON VILLA and as a group of fans we shouldn't give up on the hope of us getting out of this. We can protest against/argue with the board as much as we like in the summer but until that fat lady sings we as fans need to go out fighting and show the world that we may have some group of muppets running the joint but we will back our team to the very end.

Lets do this. 100% effort. 100% until the death. We are ASTON VILLA. WE CAN STAY UP!!!! #GreatEscape

We're down. Have been for a while