Will you boo the players if/when we go down?

Villarocker

If (I mean when but trying not to look like thrown the towel in) we go down, what will your reaction be towards the players? Obviously, this question is aimed more at those poor folks who will witness our relegation in person.

If it's confirmed on a match day and you are there, will you react towards the players, the board, both or, neither? 

The same question is aimed at our game that  follows  afterwards. 

I won't boo the players and as far as next-season goes it's a clean slate, I will cheer us in the Championship.. Hell I'd cheer us scoring a goal even if we were in the Vanarama National League. 

• Like 2

No! Firstly, what would the point as I think they (the players) and the board already know that we arn't happy. Secondly, I'm sure if and when that day comes it will hurt them also, whether that be for some mentally and/or financially!! At least we appear to be trying to get out of this mess now with a bit fight, organisation etc - albeit late! 

11 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

No, Hopefully Randolph gets a rousing chorus of 'Randy Lerner, what a rocket polisher' however.

Yeh! I'll be up for that especially if no attempt is made for a striker this week! Going down is one thing, the board waving the white flag in January is another altogether. Especially when Garde needs all the bodies he can get fighting for the cause. As ddid mentioned if the players continue trying and battle to the end it would be wrong to boo them imo.

I think the owner and the board are very much fair game though after the ast 5 years and I would be disappointed if the fans didn't let them know just how bad they really are regardless of what they do and don't know. They deserve a little humiliation from the stands.

• Like 1

If I was there I wouldn't boo, because I'm too cool. But I wouldn't think too harshly on those that do they're just registering there frustration and anger in an audible manner. I imagine there would be a lot of tears and banners too, there's going to be a reaction to such a big event.

• Like 3

Â