Ratings and Reactions: West Brom v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

How many more times are we gonna get fecked over by incompetant refs?

Why wasnt that first half challenge a penalty?  Thats the only question id like to ask him after the game.  No lynching session, no grilling...just accountability!

• Like 3

Bacuna is just not a Premier League player. At least not in midfield.

On another note is very evident that our fitness has improved a lot because we're finishing games much more strongly than before.

• Like 1

OK, we don't look terrible any longer, I don't fear every attack the opposition makes. We desperately lack quality in the final third, as if we didn't know. 

I think Remi has officially turned it around. As much as he or any one else can. We just need money for decent creatives/scorers.

• Like 1

Really can't fault the lads' effort today, we dominated the game and really pushed for that winner late on. Unfortunately, that clearing in the woods Lerner won't shell out for a striker, and that is the reason why we are going to get relegated this season. 

Fair play to Garde, I think he has this team playing at their best at the moment. He must be pulling his hair out at the thought that a solitary player could make the difference between survival and relegation. 

Defence was solid today. I thought Gana and Westwood were superb. Kozak isn't good enough. 

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

We're a decent striker away from worrying the teams we're fighting with.

Credit to Garde, he's got us looking solid at the back,passing the ball and playing for each other as a team.  We just need to score goals, and with the tools at his disposal that's going to be hard.

Depending where Adebayor's head is at, I think we could do worse than get him in for 6 months.

Everything but the Adebayor part is spot on.

Lets be fair we did boss that match they didn't even have a shot on target. Gill was good on the counter every of their attacks got broken up.......up front obviously lacking....Ayew is a winger/midfielder he doesn't play like a forward at all........this results sucks because they were completely shite.