Pre-match thread

dont_do_it_doug.

I had this weird vision that we went 1 up early and they had a player sent off soon after. Last man brings down Ayew in the box. We got 2 up from the spot then knick a third before half time. 

Second half, Pulis goes for it and we hit them on the break early to go 4 up. The Baggies give up and a rampant Villa tear them apart to win 6-0.

Now I'll take my meds 

• Like 3

So, we're weaker in two positions - Richards at RB over Bacuna isn't too much of a bother, there's not a massive distance between them although Richards is more likely to go awol - Bacuna for Veretout in midfield is a big loss though. It don't get any easier does it?

4 minutes ago, villarocker said:

I had this weird vision that we went 1 up early and they had a player sent off soon after. Last man brings down Ayew in the box. We got 2 up from the spot then knick a third before half time. 

Second half, Pulis goes for it and we hit them on the break early to go 4 up. The Baggies give up and a rampant Villa tear them apart to win 6-0.

Now I'll take my meds 

I think you may have already taken them,prozac has this effect.

There's is a team full of roughhouse midfielders - I think Veretout matches up to that a whole lot better than Bacuna and I'm guessing he's either taken a bot of a knock or he's knackered. How we stand up to them physically could decide this - we need to be strong without drawing too much attention from the referee.

6 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Now I'll take my meds 

If this happens, I will find you, and I will snog you.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's is a team full of roughhouse midfielders - I think Veretout matches up to that a whole lot better than Bacuna and I'm guessing he's either taken a bot of a knock or he's knackered. How we stand up to them physically could decide this - we need to be strong without drawing too much attention from the referee.

It's been a while, but here he is....

williams.jpg

• Like 1