Ticket Info

andykeenan

Villa v Man City

Emirates FA Cup fourth round

Villa Park

Saturday January 30

Kick-off: 3pm

Prices: Trinity Road & Doug Ellis - £20 [adults], £10 [u18s], Holte End - £15 [adults], £10 [u18s], Family Area - £10 [adults], £5 [u18s]

Sale Dates

Wednesday January 20: On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders and Villa Cash members*

Friday January 22: On sale to supporters who attended the Emirates FA Cup third round match against Wycombe Wanderers (home or away)

Sunday January 24 (online only): On sale to supporters with an Aston Villa booking history

Monday January 25: On sale to supporters with an Aston Villa booking history

Season ticket holders have until 6pm on Thursday January 21 to claim their own seat

*Tickets for this match are sold strictly on a one ticket per client reference number basis subject to the above sales criteria. A maximum of six tickets can be purchased per transaction.

3 hours ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

Must have closed off the first few rows of the upper. Villa season ticket holders in both North Stand Upper and Lower have been told they can't claim their seats.

They aren't having Doug Ellis as well are they? That would be about a 8,000 allocation!

19 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Lower Holte has more seats than the whole of the North Stand. I'm not sure that contribution is helpful but there you are.

Also, while we're at it, The Holte End holds more people than Bescot stadium.

And Dean Court. And is bigger than the Kop. Stat attack.

• Like 1

On 20 January 2016 at 12:18, andykeenan said:

Man City allocation 5,900. Been given all of North Stand Upper & Lower

Makes for a tremendous atmosphere , always had a soft spot for City from back in the day , not so much now since they 've become such spoilt brats' , but I've always been impressed with their loyal following .

Apparently the tickets aren't going on general sale, to keep city fans from buying home tickets.  I wanted to buy 5 for my dads birthday. My parents had season tickets 2 years ago but that doesn't mean anything to the people on the phone.

It's daft when Villa fan's can't buy Villa tickets.

Just to update on this - If you have any old tickets with a customer reference number on them, they will accept that. Thankfully I've purchased tickets from a couple of different addresses in the past and with my parents references managed to get the 5 tickets i wanted! I can't believe how difficult it was though. I couldn't do it on the phone, so my mum went to Villa Park and they found enough references to our addresses!

Last time my dad went to an FA cup game on his birthday we beat Arsenal 2-0, so hopefully his birthday luck will continue!

about time the club clamped down on this general sale that they insist on for most games, for those that have had the pleasure of Man U and Liverpool fans to name two sat around them (myself included) which happens every season, this is very welcome 

I never get why fans buy tickets and don't attach them to a client reference, especially in the cup, 

Â