limpid

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Wife is watching Silent Witness while I listen to the football, so I'm watching grizzly images of murder voiced over by Dean Saunders.

Not till the second half you aren't.

You're currently watching Holby. ;)

Guys, I know things are bad but let's not turn on Dean Saunders eh?

The guy's an absolute legend, I also rang in to You're on Sky Sports (when it was on) once to speak to him.......had nothing to say and was roundly exited within about 2 minutes.......worth it though.

• Like 2

Just now, terrytini said:

My word (*) this sounds dull, even by comparison to my already rather low expectations.  So low in fact I wouldn't call them expectations.

Ah, the magic of the Cup.

There could be a 22 woman lesbian orgy and these guys would take the fun out of it.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Guys, I know things are bad but let's not turn on Dean Saunders eh?

The guy's an absolute legend, I also rang in to You're on Sky Sports (when it was on) once to speak to him.......had nothing to say and was roundly exited within about 2 minutes.......worth it though.

I don't care how good he was on the pitch, it doesn't make him qualified to be a commentator.

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Not till the second half you aren't.

You're currently watching Holby. ;)

Ah, TiVo mate, she's recorded it so she can watch both after each other while I listen to the footie. She's got it all sussed out my Mrs.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Ah, TiVo mate, she's recorded it so she can watch both together while I listen to the footie. She's got it all sussed out my Mrs.

She's watching last night's episode?

Having already seen it, do you want me to help you spoil it for her*? :)

*Villa/5Live comms may already be doing that.

Edited by snowychap

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I don't care how good he was on the pitch, it doesn't make him qualified to be a commentator.

No but it does make him exempt from ridicule amongst us.

Unfortunately Andy Townsend took it too far, for me, he's the line at which you judge all other poor commentators