Conference Championship Weekend 2015-16 - Last call for Brady vs Manning

Tegis

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 14:33, rjw63 said:

I don't get all the Patriot hate,

Belicheck is scum. Cheated his way to three superbowls (Spygate) and is just the type of win at all costs **** the world areshole that everyone should be legally enforced to hate under the penalty of 40 lashings.

Unfortunately they'll beat the broncos this weekend because P. Manning has the arm of a 4 year old girl and can't throw the ball more than 20 yards. The only hope is that one of the NFC teams beat the Pat's in SB 50. 

51 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Belicheck is scum. Cheated his way to three superbowls (Spygate) and is just the type of win at all costs **** the world areshole that everyone should be legally enforced to hate under the penalty of 40 lashings.

Not a fan then?

:crylaugh:

58 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The link you've included there quite specifically doesn't back up the comment 'cheated his way to three superbowls'

You have to join the dots in your head, in the same way as you had to to know FIFA is corrupt or that Lance Armstrong was on drugs. You don't rely on the vested interests to expose their own self serving versions. 

Edited by villa89

I'd prefer to say the Patriots are innovative.  They probably go just the wrong side of fair on occasion but then when winning is all that matters I have a grudging respect for those who can think outside the box (think Smokey Yunick).  It's up to the authorities to police the teams, not the teams to police themselves.  If and when they get caught or proven innocent, rules get tightened and we all move on.  Any lasting bitterness by others I would put down to jealousy of the fact that it is easy to hate a winner that isn't your own, especially if you can taint their achievements, however tenuously.  All IMHO.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2016 at 14:26, Brumerican said:

I only asked why because I didn't realise there were still people under the impression that the Jags would be moving . I wasn't having a pop . 

I know, still a dream. I know you werent having a pop, just accidentally killed my dreams.

Alls good. ill be cheering on your Jags in October, whispering "move to London"

So this is it.  Home time soon.  It happens this weekend :D:D  Next time I'm in here I'll either be looking forward to the superbowl or cursing Thomas Edward Patrick Brady junior.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

So this is it.  Home time soon.  It happens this weekend :D:D  Next time I'm in here I'll either be looking forward to the superbowl or cursing Thomas Edward Patrick Brady junior.

I just googled his wife  .. I think next time you are here we should have which QB has the fittest wife debate

Tannehill's wife is a bit of a Barbie doll but would she edge Mrs Brady ?

2 hours ago, BOF said:

In the meantime, I'll just do my usual yelling, whining, cheering, cursing etc. Oh, and drinking

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I just googled his wife  .. I think next time you are here we should have which QB has the fittest wife debate

Tannehill's wife is a bit of a Barbie doll but would she edge Mrs Brady ?

In that department, AJ McCarron hit a jackpot with Katherine Webb

Patriots 21  Denver 24

IF Anderson can avoid Hightower enough then Denver could do this . The crowd will play a part on 3rd down and I am predicting Brady gets sacked at least 4 times . Maybe a TD for Denver D/ST as well . It all depends on how often Denver can contain Edelman and Gronkowski.

Panthers 28  Cardinals 35

In Fitzgerald, Floyd and Brown , the Panthers are facing the 3rd best set of WR's in the league (1= Steelers, 2= Jaguars;))

If the Seattle offense gave the Panthers "tight asses" last week then they are in for a shock with Palmer throwing bombs at these 3 all night . The Panthers are good but the Cardinals are just overloaded with playmakers.

I have had a Broncos, Cardinals double at the bookies but if Cam gets to the Superbowl I could live with that. Just hoping to be entertained .

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Â