Pre-Match thread

OutByEaster?

Sorry for off topic, but I'm not that in to Sinclair's Mrs, good boobs but just don't think she's hot... I'm aware that may be the most controversial thing ever said in a pre-match thread! 

On topic: pleased that some better players are being rested, I trust Garde to know who can take it. I thought Ayew had earned a rest, but if he's up for it then throw him in.

• Like 1

Sorry for off topic, but I'm not that in to Sinclair's Mrs, good boobs but just don't think she's hot... I'm aware that may be the most controversial thing ever said in a pre-match thread! 

On topic: pleased that some better players are being rested, I trust Garde to know who can take it. I thought Ayew had earned a rest, but if he's up for it then throw him in.

/getoutgif

• Like 1

Sorry for off topic, but I'm not that in to Sinclair's Mrs, good boobs but just don't think she's hot... I'm aware that may be the most controversial thing ever said in a pre-match thread!  On topic: pleased that some better players are being rested, I trust Garde to know who can take it. I thought Ayew had earned a rest, but if he's up for it then throw him in.

/getoutgif

I'll sort this out after the match :-P

• Like 1