Allocation 1,600

Prices

Adult £25

Over 65 £16

Under 12 £12

Under 11 £9

Tickets ticket prices subsidised

Sale dates

Wednesday 20th January On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 5+ Barclays remier League away fixtures this season

Friday 22nd January On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 3+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season

Monday 25tn January On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 1+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season

Wednesday 27th On sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders

Friday 29th January On sale to Villa Cash members

Tuesday 2nd February : On sale to supporters who attended 3+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season

hursday 4th February On general sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15 February 2016 at 10:59, Demitri_C said:

2900 crazy people going to watch these pathetic bunch of losers

Or 2900 crazy people, going on the piss, and having a laugh with their mates, watching the Villa, like they've done for seasons before we'd even heard of Randy Lerner.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Or 2900 crazy people, going on the piss, and having a laugh with their mates, watching the Villa, like they've done for seasons before we'd even heard of Randy Lerner.

I can do that without spending my money watching a bunching of losers who cant motivate themselves and cant be bothered to play for our great club and our fans

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I can do that without spending my money watching a bunching of losers who cant motivate themselves and cant be bothered to play for our great club and our fans

Yeah but it's still the villa though. I'd go and watch them if we were in the conference playing torquay. 

They're my team, always will be

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Yeah but it's still the villa though. I'd go and watch them if we were in the conference playing torquay. 

They're my team, always will be

I know what your saying Jimmy credit to you. i just cant spend my money on them until I see the likes of Fox spend money and we have players who will actually die for the cause, the likes of mellbergs, laursens and taylors. We have absolutely none of them in this current squad. Just bozos who like uploading fancy cars and rubbing it in the fans face that they dont care

• Like 1

My last comment on the matter, as I think we’re going slightly off topic, going away (or going to home games for that matter) is what a lot of people do as part of their leisure time. I’ve gone to many an away match, knowing full well we were going to get beat, but it never stopped me from going, because I knew I’d have a great day regardless. Following Villa isn’t just about watching the 11 numpties chasing the ball around, so I won’t let Randy Lerner, Tom Fox, Jolene Lescott or anyone else take that away from me. I assume 2900 people feel the same way.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I know what your saying Jimmy credit to you. i just cant spend my money on them until I see the likes of Fox spend money and we have players who will actually die for the cause, the likes of mellbergs, laursens and taylors. We have absolutely none of them in this current squad. Just bozos who like uploading fancy cars and rubbing it in the fans face that they dont care

I agree, i really do....but i think its in times of adversity that the real fans stand up and support the club/shirt regardless. I started going to villa on my own(without dad!)  in the 87/88 season....11k v blackburn on a wednesday night....it was brilliant :-)  it got me hooked, just the craic of it all. 

Perhaps the more the players realise we're supporting the club, and always will do, rather than them, might strike a chord with them. I certainly think the wycombe abuse got them thinking!

• Like 2

Â