Steven Hollis

Villan4Life

In some ways I'm more worried that Hollis might actually do his job well, and cut costs so the club just coasts for the next however many years going nowhere.  I'd probably rather we went bankrupt so someone can buy us on the cheap and rebuild like Southampton (not like Leeds though).  I think we would be very fortunate to find a buyer at a price Lerner wants for us if we aren't in the Prem, so I can't help but feel very grim at the moment.  As it is, I can't really have much of a go at Hollis for being brought in for this job, as someone has to do it.

I was told at the supporters trust meeting the other day Hollis was the good cop giving it the positive PR BS, but then Fox pi**ed on his chips by not showing any intent of getting players in this month.  I hope he isn't just another yes man to Lerner. We need good business and football people, together, at board level, to turn Villa around ASAP.

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I was told at the supporters trust meeting the other day Hollis was the good cop giving it the positive PR BS, but then Fox pi**ed on his chips by not showing any intent of getting players in this month.  I hope he isn't just another yes man to Lerner. We need good business and football people, together, at board level, to turn Villa around ASAP.

Like someone has already said right or wrong, he has been employed as a chairman, who works in the best interests of the owner. If that means spending no money and cost cutting that's what he'll do.  So yeah he is a yes man to Lerner.

One things for sure, he blatantly has no interest in keeping us in the premier League.

Just now, Rds1983 said:

Copy and paste? I think you missed one or two threads though.

Just the three buffoons running us at the minute.  They are the main ones to want to leave .  Once they go we MAY have a chance again at coming back.  As it is I think the damage they have done and are doing is irreparable 

2 hours ago, Richard said:

Just the three buffoons running us at the minute.  They are the main ones to want to leave .  Once they go we MAY have a chance again at coming back.  As it is I think the damage they have done and are doing is irreparable 

I think people are starting to wake up to see who the problems are. Far too late though :(

Didn't agree with the thought that we had to have someone with a football background at the top of the tree but him seemingly not understanding the significance of us signing someone, **** anyone, this window being his first, remis first, us being bottom, is disappointing

Waiting for the SSN yellow bar ticker to announce we have finalised our business plan for next season

Nice one Steve

Get back to Thomas land mate! Your cost cutting ideas might work on the island of Sodor but they don't here!

Every time you open your mouth i cringe.

• Like 1

Â