Lamine Sané

samjp26

2 minutes ago, guyavfc said:

Shows how far we have fallen that Swansea are hijacking our signings. If he would rather join a smaller club and not play for a big club like Villa then it's his lookout.

The whole small/big club debate again. I'm not sure what really makes Villa a big club, it hasn't been a big club for years. I think it would be more accurate to say he is joining a better club if he goes to Swansea

• Like 1

Shows how far we have fallen that Swansea are hijacking our signings. If he would rather join a smaller club and not play for a big club like Villa then it's his lookout.

One post later... ;)

It reflects on our season and our current plight more than anything. In the summer we beat Leicester and Stoke to a couple of signings for example. After finishing 15th the season before.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

One post later... ;)

It reflects on our season and our current plight more than anything. In the summer we beat Leicester and Stoke to a couple of signings for example. After finishing 15th the season before.

Or, they've offered him more money. 

1 hour ago, guyavfc said:

big clubs pay big fees and salaries, sadly we are no longer a big club

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Should have tied this up, we just pussyfooting around as usual. Not suprised. Absolute clowns at the club

You know the ins and outs of what went on over this transfer then?

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

You know the ins and outs of what went on over this transfer then?

Of course not, but the facts are we have signed no-one while everyone else has. I am sorry but thats pathetic. All we see is players going out no-one coming in. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Of course not, but the facts are we have signed no-one while everyone else has. I am sorry but thats pathetic. All we see is players going out no-one coming in. 

At least thats something

Edited by Grasshopper

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Cue "we can't even compete with Swansea" posts. 

Oh well, if you don't want to play here whatever lad. 

..you'd be in good company as I can point to another 27 or so that also don't want to play here

Â