Lamine Sané

samjp26

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Only worth doing that if others come in otherwise what is the point? 

The point is that the players going out are superfluous, and therefore have no real effect on our squad, but will free up money and space.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

The point is that the players going out are superfluous, and therefore have no real effect on our squad, but will free up money and space.

Only if we get players in which I think is seemingly unlikely as seems like these imbeciles have accepted relegation

4 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Crespo, Bennett, Ilori.

SO one player returned to his club recalled I think as they have multiple injuries anyway

Another who has hardly played for us in the last two years after being on loan to a couple of clubs

and a third bought for less than a million just last summer

That is hardly clearing out the shit.

That will happen in the summer, people like Senderos, Richardson contracts thankfully end, likes of Cissokho and Kozak will have I think 1 year left on their deals so decisions there, the established players who got good offers from elsewhere to stay in the premier league or other major top divisions....

It will be a clearout of the scale we've not seen before.

21 minutes ago, Richard said:

SO one player returned to his club recalled I think as they have multiple injuries anyway

Another who has hardly played for us in the last two years after being on loan to a couple of clubs

and a third bought for less than a million just last summer

That is hardly clearing out the shit.

You asked, so I told you. And there will be plenty more to follow, but it is a start.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

That will happen in the summer, people like Senderos, Richardson contracts thankfully end, likes of Cissokho and Kozak will have I think 1 year left on their deals so decisions there, the established players who got good offers from elsewhere to stay in the premier league or other major top divisions....

It will be a clearout of the scale we've not seen before.

I'm not sure it will even be as big as the clear out we saw over the last summer when I think 13 players left. If it is a similar clear out and it again includes the only really decent players we have then I can see it again taking us a while to get going next season assuming we sign players that even when they gel are capable of getting us back up.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

LOL at Crespo going to Rayo Vallecano. If you include our relegation as well, and theirs this season, how many relegations in a row is it for that guy? He's like bottom-half-of-the-table kryptonite. 

Elche, Bologna

he is the Spanish Nigel Quashie

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KHV said:

The whole small/big club debate again. I'm not sure what really makes Villa a big club, it hasn't been a big club for years. I think it would be more accurate to say he is joining a better club if he goes to Swansea

Villa are a big cub - we always will be.

However we have a crap team, and rubbish board. There's a difference.

Â