Lamine Sané

samjp26

Read a report that there is a stumbling block but its from England and may be wrong. 

I think that they dont want a loan and are probably trying to agree a fee with us now. 

4 hours ago, KSV said:

Read a report that there is a stumbling block but its from England and may be wrong. 

I think that they dont want a loan and are probably trying to agree a fee with us now. 

I imagine the player wouldn't be too keen on that though. 

22 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

I often wonder how these things get so far when none of the parties involved want the same thing.

When it's kicking out time and you still haven't pulled you'll just go home with whoever.

I wonder if the new chairman's first official decision was to pull the plug on this one? Possibly not but I guess if his club now want a permanent deal which the player and we probably do not then unless they change their minds later and agree to a loan this may be another potential deal that does not go through. 

Why can't we just go for a loan with an option to buy that can be activated if we stay up? Wait no, that makes sense.

Thats why Keybalde it makes sense lol! Serious note tho it would mean would mean we have to spend money and throwing money at things isn't the answer is the clubs new philosophy!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Why can't we just go for a loan with an option to buy that can be activated if we stay up? Wait no, that makes sense.

last time we did that deal we are stuck with the waste of space

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It could be that the selling club might not want to do that. 

58 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

It's not like us to take ages to sign a player we are correctly linked with.

Yeah some things never change. Meanwhile teams around us strengthen in an attempt to get out of relegation woes. 

This is the club Randy Lerner has given us. He's a disgrace. 

Â