Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

27 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Would you bet against us?..

Yes, yes I probably would. :lol:

However I'll stay positive. I had a dream in the early hours of the morning that we won 1-0 with a goal from Carles Gil. My last football related dream was that we lost to Norwich 2-0 the day before that game which came true. Come on Villa, fight like lions!

Vardy just back from surgery and having to play Weds and Sat has got to be in our favour.  Hope the Spurs game is tough for them.

Very big ask to get 2 wins on the bounce, but play with the commitment and desire of last night, get Villa Park bouncing and who knows.  Really no expectation though.

Hoping Sunderland win tonight.  Would keep Swansea in the crap and 17th place within (very faint) sight.

• Like 1

If IF IF we win this.  Oh boy.  Come on Villa.  Just for teh lulz.  There'd be a few squeaky bums ahead of us then (there's an image).  All of a sudden the dead & buried team that no-one need worry about aren't as dead & buried as they thought.

Of course if we lose then it's back to square one.

Have to start with the same team otherwise it sends out a poor message! Put a real shift in and you play, simple as that:

Bunn

Bacuna     Okore    Lescott   Cissokho

Westwood    Gana

Gil                 Veretout          Ayew

Kozak

Shame looks like Vardy being back. Wonder if playing 24 hours earlier than Leicester will go in our favour though? If we play with the same intensity and spirit then 2-1 to us.

Leicester aren't exactly struggling, but they haven't won in a few. If they really think of themselves as top 4 or even champions, then they got to start winning again. This might put pressure on them to get a result. I think this favors us. They need a win and are fully expected to win. 

4 hours ago, BOF said:

If IF IF we win this.  Oh boy.  Come on Villa.  Just for teh lulz.  There'd be a few squeaky bums ahead of us then (there's an image).  All of a sudden the dead & buried team that no-one need worry about aren't as dead & buried as they thought.

Of course if we lose then it's back to square one.

I would laugh my balls off if this happened! :D

7 minutes ago, AdamVilla said:

Would love us to bring the smug Leicester fan I sit next to at work back down to earth. Although our standing £20 wager on who finishes higher is at risk!

Probably lost that one....

I have a £50 bet with a newcastle fan that we will finish higher than them. Still possible I guess. 

• Like 1