Are you protesting on Tuesday against Palace?

avfc1982am

Are you protesting on Tuesday against Palace?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on Tuesday and if so will you be protesting in the North Stand car park during the first 15mins of the game? Do you think protests should be when we are mathmatically relegated? Or is it worth it?

• Yes
    • No
    • When it's mathmatically certain
    • Whats the point

Are you going on Tuesday and if so will you be protesting in the North Stand car park during the first 15mins of the game? Do you think protests should be when we are mathmatically relegated? Or is it worth it?

Personally I will be if only to try and put pressure on Fox and Co to back the manager with a couple of signings to shake things up. 

I don't see much point.. The best protest anyone can make if they aren't happy is to just stay at home and not fill those stadium seats. I just don't like protests for football clubs, always seems pointless to me. 

What are you protesting about?

Lerner out? He wants out, what's the point?

Garde out? No chance and ridiculous.

Fox out? Meh.

Protest for better results? Angry protest will not help improve results,

All this will do is attract negative publicity that will attract difficult questions for the manager and players to answer. That they have no reasonable answer for.

Pointless protest.

How about protesting to be heard?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

How about protesting to be heard?

We are being heard. Micah Richards confronting the fans on the side of the pitch, something I have never seen before shows we are being heard. We are possibly being heard too loudly if our disdain is negatively affecting the players, there is being frustrated and wanting change but the overly vocal fans may also be part of the issue at this point.. So we are heard loud and clear, we don't need a protest.. 

2 minutes ago, Richard said:

protest to continue to give Lerner the motivation to sell

Hopefully increase his motivation. I don't expect protests to make any difference other than allowing fans to vent their frustrations.

I'd like to see Lerner's own words used against him. All the empty words like being a 'custodian'. 

3 minutes ago, meregreen said:

Weren't there in 1968 then. Mass protests, both inside and outside the ground, culminating in a meeting at Digbeth Civic Hall, Changed the course of our clubs history. Doing nothing, simply encourages those responsible for our current drift to mediocrity, to hang around.  

That's when people used to care chap!

No. Pointless to protest right now.

End of January and no signings or actually being relegated then perhaps. 

We all know Randy wants out and as much as we all think this team is as poor as poor can be right now we must continue to support them on match days otherwise we become another part of the problem( attracting players /managers/investors).

1 minute ago, meregreen said:

Well I'm still here ;)

Sorry. I did mean the guys at the top, the board.

My plan which I think we should all do, is show our feelings last home game of the season when we are finally relegated. then chaps we can have a fit!

Edited by foreveryoung

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Sorry. I did mean the guys at the top, the board.

Actually, the old board in 1968, didn't really care that much. Like so many Directors, it was about them rather than the club. The fans always have more passion. Little people though, can make a difference. They just need to believe they can.

Â