make some noise!

cjbilling

On tuesday im coming up to watch the game im travelling from cornwall so a long day.

Can WE as proud VILLANS make the fortress come alive. Sick of the quiet stadiums lets have 90 minutes of rocking the park chants for our players, intimidate the opposition and show those passion less at the top WE are VILLA not them we the fans who love the shirt can get us through this. 

Nothing better than a roaring croud to fill me with passion and pride lets make the players feel that.

Lets get this trending to show were trying if those at the top are'nt.

Come on sore throat tuesday ROAR!!

Too many empty seats for all that,,,will be lucky to make 30k so how much noise can a 2/3 stadium really make as they'll be large gaps in all stands.

In any case for anyone who went to the West Ham game...that to me in the 2nd half was the best atmosphere all season. And still the team couldn't win.

• Like 4

As if shouting "COME ON VILLA," or "SHIT ON THE CITY" will make any difference whatsoever. These **** couldn't give a shit about putting any effort in and most of them are looking for another club to jump to at the end of the season, btw, the fortress hasn't existed for many years, no teams are afraid to come to VP, I bet even Wycombe are rubbing their hands together at the thought of turning us over in our own backyard.

Edited by hycus-flange
Spelling

Pretty sure cheering me on would make me want to play better rather than hearing im not fit to wear the shirt, and im s**t, id want to lose to make the fans suffer. We all moan about the situation and want everyone else to do something different yet all we get is negativity and 'what difference will it make'. 30k encouraging calls show we're still behind the boys.

I love the sentiment of the original poster but it isn't going to happen. It has gone beyond what we can do as supporters now.

I think given the dire tripe served up over the last 5 years or so our supporters have been excellent in the main and showed way more patience than I ever thought we would. It hasn't in anyway been rewarded though.

I'll be at the game by the way as I always am but I can guarantee the atmosphere will be as flat as a pancake and a reflection of the passion we have shown on the pitch this season. As a club and as players they have now reaped what they have sowed.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

It is a good sentiment yes, but when you've gone to every game over the past few years and spent a lot of money and effort on the club, it's tiring. It wouldn't be so bad if we had one player to get excited about, someone who could win a game on their own out of nothing, someone to make you jump off your seat. For the first time ever I think, I can't name a single player I'd be overly bothered about losing this season. 

On tuesday im coming up to watch the game im travelling from cornwall so a long day.

Can WE as proud VILLANS make the fortress come alive. Sick of the quiet stadiums lets have 90 minutes of rocking the park chants for our players, intimidate the opposition and show those passion less at the top WE are VILLA not them we the fans who love the shirt can get us through this. 

Nothing better than a roaring croud to fill me with passion and pride lets make the players feel that.

Lets get this trending to show were trying if those at the top are'nt.

Come on sore throat tuesday ROAR!!

Crowd.

Â