Individual Defensive Errors

mwj

I admit I didn't like Hutton before this but even I didn't think he would score this high. It has amazed me going back through all the highlights how many times he's been involved. Happy to correct any you think are wrong.

Edited by mwj

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

As I said in another thread, I think the mistakes we're making up the other end of the pitch are costing us far more. 

So many poor crosses, bad passes or woeful touches by people like Richardson and Sinclair. 

Agreed, but for the purposes of this I will only include turnovers that directly lead to a goal (ie. the counter attack for the 2nd Arsenal goal)

On 1/11/2016 at 15:35, chrissmith921 said:

Guzan - positioning for Sunderland free kick in home game, about 2 yards too far across. Also Guzan - Palace away - rolls it out to a doubled up left back.

Both of these aren't errors.

Im not overly sure about bunn. He was very shaky against Leicester. Didnt have much to do against a woeful Albion side.

Okore-lescott has looked best partnership so far. If im not mistaken clark and okore did pretty well together as well

Not suprised to see Hutton top of that least. Many of the players have been guilty of errors but Hutton had a knack of doing them at crucial times leading to goals conceded. That Watford own goal was criminal. 

That's the point of the list. Only goals or mistakes leading to shots (that make AVTV highlights) are counted... I'm not going to go back and watch 90 mins x 25 games of the utter shit we've played this year, I'm not a masochist

Â