When will we win again?

MikeMcKenna

Tomorrow against Palace.. 

I may sound mad and overly optimistic but I have a feeling Garde absolutely annihilated them in the dressing room more than those fans did as they got on the coach..

Garde is normally 100% in support of his team in the media, but this is the first time he was like "they aren't listening to me, that performance is on them". 

I don't think a win tomorrow will matter though as we still need another 9 at least, but I think we'll see the players come out with something to prove after Saturday. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Yup we beat Palace tomorrow.

There's a pitch invasion, Fox is arrested for streaking on the pitch on 87 minutes, Garde resigns and we erect a statue of Rudy Gestede in the North Stand car park to commemorate his double, perfect hattrick and his wild celebrations after the game with the same fans that were protesting before the game.

The club then declare that they are no longer going to compete as a football team, but as a cricket team, as surely we couldn't be any worse at that as we are at football.

Randy Lerner donates the club to the members of VillaTalk who appoint Barry Bannan and Ethan Moore as directors of cricket, and Rory Delap as bowling coach.

HnPH9n1.png 

Lost it at Fox arrested for streaking onto the pitch on 87 minutes