Ratings and Reactions: Wycombe v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

its like clapping a player who scored a wonder goal or played a great game. Them Wycombe players deserve everything they got and showed our fans appreciated their heart plus it shows our own players how shit they are

I could understand if Wycombe played really really well but they didn't.

Edited by Mantis

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I could understand if Wycombe played really really well but they didn't.

they are about 60 places below us in the football league pyramid and made a mockery of a Premier League team at home. of course they played really well

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

things are getting very ugly.

X10 Tuesday night. 

I Remember a coulpe seasons ago after the Bolton game with Mcduff was the worst i had ever seen the fans turn. 

Tuesday night could very well supersede anything Villa Park has ever witnessed!

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

they are about 60 places below us in the football league pyramid and made a mockery of a Premier League team at home. of course they played really well

Everyone knows we're basically playing like a Championship team anyway and they hardly made a mockery of us besides forcing a draw. I'm not saying they didn't play well and that it isn't a good achievement but it's not like they played us off the park and smashed us 4-0 or something. And let's face it, if we were having a normal season and yesterday's game panned out the way it did none of our fans would be clapping them.

Edited by Mantis

The replay should be free for people who went to this game/ season ticket holders. A bit of PR, get a decentish crowd and is the least fans deserve after watching years of drivel. Otherwise I can see the crowd being less than 15k. But I also await comments that even free it's not worth it!

Free you say.......wait a minute I'll just check my planner.......oh bugger I have a prior appointment to take a dump.

22 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

The replay should be free for people who went to this game/ season ticket holders. A bit of PR, get a decentish crowd and is the least fans deserve after watching years of drivel. Otherwise I can see the crowd being less than 15k. But I also await comments that even free it's not worth it!

Realistically we wouldn't even fill it, if it was £5 and kids for a quid!

Edited by Kingman

I wish he'd been able to articulate himself better, but I feel that guys pain. He's no fairweather supporter, he's at Wycombe away, so it stands to reason he's had a front row seat to watch his club slowly die over the last 5 years. It's no wonder he's snapped.

I don't condone it, it's not how I'd have reacted, but I do understand it.

• Like 1

Apparently Guzan and Lescott were having jolly fun on the bench seeing who could gob their chewing gum the farthest.

Two fans who had a word were told to **** off by both players.

It's the villa fan walking in to a well known bluenose pub with it and then handing it over to them so that because they're such saints they can hand it back that I'm struggling with

My Facebook seems to have a lot of bluenoses coming out of nowhere claiming we're all scumbags, people in glass houses...

It's the villa fan walking in to a well known bluenose pub with it and then handing it over to them so that because they're such saints they can hand it back that I'm struggling with

My Facebook seems to have a lot of bluenoses coming out of nowhere claiming we're all scumbags, people in glass houses...

My thoughts exactly. Although somewhere else it says that the Villa fans were drinking in there and it was taken off them after they starting fighting with themselves.

And quite why, if true, they were drinking in a well known blues pub is beyond me