Ratings and Reactions: Wycombe v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

Wycombe are a quality team. That's a hard fought draw in a game we where we were expected to get nothing. I'm proud of the effort put in and we scored a quality goal and at times looked the better team.

Solid performance and good result.

Merde.

The only thing that you can say that isn't crushingly negative about that is that we didn't lose.

• Like 1

I love that a draw with a league two side is no surprise to anyone, Wycombe some how deserve a draw because of the softest penalty i have ever seen.

We are awful though, so many dire first touches.

Was Richards playing at right back? He was so far up the pitch for most of the game he was more like wide midfield?

Gil shouldn't have gone off, but he does get pushed off the ball so easily.

Okore and Richardson are the only players who come away with some credit from this shambles. Bunn was ok also.

Sinclair, Gestede, Gana - should be taken out and shot

where are the signings coming from???? The signings Garde claimed he has been working night and day on? As this squad is pathetic 

Edited by VillanousOne

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

Wycombe are a quality team. That's a hard fought draw in a game we where we were expected to get nothing. I'm proud of the effort put in and we scored a quality goal and at times looked the better team.

Solid performance and good result.

Merde.

The only thing that you can say that isn't crushingly negative about that is that we didn't lose.

well, it only means we get another chance to show off how **** terrible this team are :/

Wtf is this ponderous possession football Garde is making us play especially as our players have atrocious passing and ball control. I think we looked better under Sherwood. The back four, Bacuna, Sinclair and Gestede all needed to be taken out back and put down immediately also.

why do they always seem to do the wrong thing? the pass is on but they hang on 2 or 3 seconds too long,when they should run it they pass in 15 yards in the wrong direction. people like gana and sinclair have no touch on them.gestede is a statue,richardson half heartedly passes the ball and hes lucky it makes it to reciever half the time.ayew and gil were only positives

• Like 1

I would have rather gone clothes shopping with the misses. 

Just hammer a wooden post on the penalty spot than play Gestede again.

next week of training sessions should be trapping the ball and passing it 6 yards

Edited by markdell7

to put it simply we are F****N S***E. Absolutely clueless all over the park.Gestede is about as mobile as a tortoise. defence looked shaky every time ball was anywhere near our box. Only Gil had a decent game in midfield and yet gets taken off. Penalty was a lil harsh but would have been a foul anywhere else on the field to be fair. I would seriously accept half decent offer for these bunch of bottlers.

We should have won that, but again unlucky.  No penalty given for shirt tug on Michah Richards and they get the most dubious penalty I have seen.  Yes we should have won that, but Richards played well at right back.  Better than Hutton.  We just couldn't get it in the back of the net as usual.  Why is Gestede being played, he is useless up front unless it in the air. Even then he's pretty poor.  At least rich radon didn't have a shocking game at letter back..

Iirc the 8-3 a few years ago they were booed off at half time, and I definitely remember fans moaning at the quality of our play .........if only wed known.......

Poor.

Very poor.     Whatever psychologically is gripping these players is simply not going to go away.

4 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

If this team remains largely the same for next season then we're going to have a hard time staying up in the Championship.

That's obvious, as today we found our true level - division 4.