Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

meant in believing we can get out of trouble. i do believe if we can put two wins together asap then it will give us half a chance and the fans some encouragement.

If it does that for some supporters then that can only be a good thing. Personally I think we're too far behind and simply not good enough to have any hope of avoiding relegation now. We've been very lucky for a couple of seasons and instead of improving we've just got worse.

1 minute ago, H said:

If it does that for some supporters then that can only be a good thing. Personally I think we're too far behind and simply not good enough to have any hope of avoiding relegation now. We've been very lucky for a couple of seasons and instead of improving we've just got worse.

yeah i think we are down but just clutching at straws now. 

13 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Every game is a must win but I've said that for at least a month now.

We're down. We may as well try and enjoy the football and not worry about results.

:huh:

Looking online, it will barely scrape 30k as plenty of seats available in all 4 stands including plenty in the Holte End which has been pretty full for most games this season. Not sure Palace will sell out either, the drop in temperature will put off people this week aswell.

I thought that's why it's odd they're planning a protest for Tuesday rather than the Leicester game but then again there was similar attendance for that Bolton game and that was very posinous as was the Sunderland mid week game in Houllier's season.

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

12/1 double to beat Palace and Leicester within a week.

Throw in Sandwell Town the following Saturday for a 50/1 treble. 

Or you could just take a bunch of banknotes and set fire to them. Same outcome but a lot more entertaining. 

Edited by One For The Road